Video: Sounds from the Sidelines: Cowboys v. 49ers

MCMetal69

Reaction score
I loved seeing the team congratulate Pollard after his run..................

Reactions: CWR

817Gill

Reaction score
More proof that tanking is only a concept on fan forums.
No one thinks players try to tank I have no idea why people keep posting this like you’re proving someone wrong.

If anyone genuinely thinks players and coaches tank then they are an idiot. Tanking is more of a product of putting in young players over vets not players purposely losing lol.

817Gill

Reaction score
Also, good to see the camaraderie and support there amongst the players especially defensively. Tankers and non-tankers alike can both agree that we want to see our guys playing hard and developing a culture aka the 2019 Dolphins.

Rajveer

Reaction score
No one thinks players try to tank I have no idea why people keep posting this like you’re proving someone wrong.

If anyone genuinely thinks players and coaches tank then they are an idiot. Tanking is more of a product of putting in young players over vets not players purposely losing lol.
So according to you a team who has made the playoffs and plays their younger players are then considered to be tanking. If that were actually true, then whoever came up with the word "tanking" for your defined concept is not really smart.

Rajveer

Reaction score
Or that you don't understand tanking.
I actually don't because I thought you played to win, not just in football but in any sport. Unless anyone on this forum or anywhere else can really predict the future, no one can guarantee the success of a number 1 pick in the draft. And then you add Jerry to the mix.......

817Gill

Reaction score
So according to you a team who has made the playoffs and plays their younger players are then considered to be tanking. If that were actually true, then whoever came up with the word "tanking" for your defined concept is not really smart.
Uh no bud wrong again lol. Tanking would be playing Ben Dinucci and the practice squad guys over the vets with the guise of “player development”. Those guys would be playing their butt off and trying to win, but that’s hedged by their lack of talent and youth.

Not rocket science bud. No matter what player is on the field he’s gonna play hard and try to win, but if he has a talent and experience deficiency then he will most likely lose.

Rajveer

Reaction score
Uh no bud wrong again lol. Tanking would be playing Ben Dinucci and the practice squad guys over the vets with the guise of “player development”. Those guys would be playing their butt off and trying to win, but that’s hedged by their lack of talent and youth.

Not rocket science bud. No matter what player is on the field he’s gonna play hard and try to win, but if he has a talent and experience deficiency then he will most likely lose.
I would have understood it better if it was rocket science. Maybe NFL football is the only sport in the world where it is okay to lose or try to lose once in a while because I know this crap would not happen in college football or others sports I watch. Anyway thanks for the explanation, Merry Christmas, enjoy your day.

817Gill

Reaction score
I would have understood it better if it was rocket science. Maybe NFL football is the only sport in the world where it is okay to lose or try to lose once in a while because I know this crap would not happen in college football or others sports I watch. Anyway thanks for the explanation, Merry Christmas, enjoy your day.
Merry Christmas brotha

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
The audio gets garbled and you can't quite hear what they said, so they fill in with what they probably said. :muttley:

No I know what they said. Some of it was non PG and they filled it in with PG versions of what they said which were funny haha