Twitter: Source: Snyder has taken over the Commanders 1st of the draft

DBOY3141

Reaction score
it was interesting to note that kyler murray visited the skins. why visit a team that had no chance of drafting you? daniel Snyder is probably the biggest buffoon in the nfl, but you never know. murray also visited the giants who also seem to have no chance at drafting him. it is possible the mother of all deals could happen. not likely, but possible.
pretty sure he cancelled that visit

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
it was interesting to note that kyler murray visited the skins. why visit a team that had no chance of drafting you? daniel Snyder is probably the biggest buffoon in the nfl, but you never know. murray also visited the giants who also seem to have no chance at drafting him. it is possible the mother of all deals could happen. not likely, but possible.

Are you sure? I read reports that he canceled his visit to the Skins

ShortRound

Reaction score
For the life of me, I don't understand why they just don't give a second to the Cardinals for Rosen.

is it bad I love a good meltdown?
https://es.Commanders.com/topic/423634-2019-comprehensive-draft-thread/?page=222

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
it's the smell of despair

You may be right.

Back in the old days, you would go there and those imbeciles would be puffing out their chests and all full of bluster.

Now they just appear to be battered and beaten down.

At first it is kind of sad, but actually it just ends up making me smile. Very hard.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
They're going for a QB. Probably as high as the 5th pick - Daniel Jones

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
LOL Daniel Jones.

Must be because his first name is Daniel

I'm not sure it's Jones they want.......maybe they're trying to force the Giants' hand. Heard reports it's the Giants who wants Jones. Sound like poker playing to me....lol

John813

Reaction score
I'm not sure it's Jones they want.......maybe they're trying to force the Giants' hand. Heard reports it's the Giants who wants Jones. Sound like poker playing to me....lol

I'm dead wrong all the time, but nothing to me screams franchise QB in Daniel Jones.

More like maybe Ryan Tannehill. Hopefully, one of them takes him.