Video: Speak for Yourself: Dak

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Was a great video. Cowherd is right. Dak does not have a lot of "off the chart" physical skills but he has a hell of a game mentality. Early on and throughout last season, he took what the defense gave him, not forcing anything to take the team out of the game. He used all the tools around him to get the best out of the offense not relying too much on his own skills and inexperience to try to will a win. Also his maturity on and off the field as a QB to his teammates, coaches and fans fit right into this team at the right time given the Romo drama. Dak looks like the real deal for the long run. Hope to see him wearing a gold jacket when he's done.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score

Damn. Best segment I've watched all offseason. Loved what Ray and Colin had to say, especially Colin at the end!

Now we have to see Dak follow up a tremendous rookie season, but he has qualifiers up and down his physical and mental makeup that points to him getting it done.

That's what makes me, and especially Risen Star believe so much in the kid.

jday

Reaction score
Damn. Best segment I've watched all offseason. Loved what Ray and Colin had to say, especially Colin at the end!

Now we have to see Dak follow up a tremendous rookie season, but he has qualifiers up and down his physical and mental makeup that points to him getting it done.

That's what makes me, and especially Risen Star believe so much in the kid.
Actually, @Risen Star 's man crush is starting to get a bit nauseating. Can't wait for Dak to give him something new to gush about...;)

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Dak's greatest asset is his intelligence. Combine that with his natural leadership and superior work ethic and you have an elite player in the making. He deserves a better defense.