Special Teams Demons

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
On paper we should have awesome coverage units, just check out some of the names that should be racing downfield:

1. Roy
2. Davis
3. Scott
4. Barry-O
5. James
6. Burnett
7. Shanle
8. O'Neill
9. Fowler
10. Barnes

You think BP lets Ware cover kicks???

kmp77

Reaction score
Not if he's the next LT....we don't need him running down field getting a major injury.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
i thought dallas pretty good in ST coverage last year.

they really need to ramp up the return game.

Rush 2112

Reaction score
LT covered punts.

I would like to see Ware on FG block from the edge.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
Possibly Rush2112..

I think that Canty and Spears lined up in the middle with Berry-o lined up behind them with his 40" vertical would make for an interesting time for the opposing kickers

Rush 2112

Reaction score
Make that Flo and Canty inside.

I think Flo has already blocked 3-4 in his career.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
tothewhipbill said:
i thought dallas pretty good in ST coverage last year.

they really need to ramp up the return game.
Right on the :money: Mr. :whip:

I have always wanted us to have a feared KR and PR man a la Brian Mitchell. Deion was at PR but it seems like forever since either position has given me huch excitment.

That is one of the reasons why I wish Patrick Crayton got more use. I'd use him on PR duties. I'd make him the PAT and FG holder, and I'd have him be the fake punt threat guy that Coakley was.

I like our coverage units. I like our Punter. Wish I could say I like our Kicker, but I think he's adequate for now. If Martin Grammatica were healthy I might give him a look. Even though I can't stand that celebrating for nothing :bastid: I wish Dungy would take him back and release Vanderjagt.

I can live with all the ST units but I want the return men to be more feared. I have high hopes for Crayton and Thompson.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Right on the :money: Mr. :whip:

I have always wanted us to have a feared KR and PR man a la Brian Mitchell. Deion was at PR but it seems like forever since either position has given me huch excitment.

That is one of the reasons why I wish Patrick Crayton got more use. I'd use him on PR duties. I'd make him the PAT and FG holder, and I'd have him be the fake punt threat guy that Coakley was.

I like our coverage units. I like our Punter. Wish I could say I like our Kicker, but I think he's adequate for now. If Martin Grammatica were healthy I might give him a look. Even though I can't stand that celebrating for nothing :bastid: I wish Dungy would take him back and release Vanderjagt.

I can live with all the ST units but I want the return men to be more feared. I have high hopes for Crayton and Thompson.
Hopefully newman will prove how valuable he is as a return man and never loses the job to a lesser talent.

TheHustler

Reaction score
Hostile said:

Me too. That's Thompsons ticket to the 53 man roster.