Speculation : Maurice Clarett

JonCJG

Reaction score
This guy could be our FB/TE of the future. He is big and pretty fast and great with an AK47 (intimidator) not to mention he would come cheap. If we bail him out we could sign him to the rookie min. What do you guys think? This is purely speculation on my part.

:lmao:

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Pretty fast?

Maurice Clarett?

You sober?

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
KD said:
Avery it was a poor attempt at humor. :)
No it was a great attempt at humor :D

(but you did kinda blow it with the "pretty fast" line cause we all know that ain't true.)

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
The guy is hard to bring down... Just ask the police. They needed pepper spray. We should pay his bail and take a good hard look at him ;)

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
peplaw06 said:
The guy is hard to bring down... Just ask the police. They needed pepper spray. We should pay his bail and take a good hard look at him ;)
:laugh2: :laugh2:

JonCJG

Reaction score
No need for a signing bonus, all we need is a case of Grey Goose so he can get his "Goose on". Get er done Jerry.

I'll say one last thing on the matter... he does look to be in football shape practicing his stiff arms despite being incarcerated. All heart baby.

http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sharedcontent/dws/img/08-06/0810clarett.jpghttp://www.***BANNED-URL***/sharedcontent/dws/img/08-06/0810clarett.jpg

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
peplaw06 said:
Post of the day.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
he kinda looks deformed in that pic like he has baby arms or something

Duane

Reaction score
peplaw06 said:
:laugh2: :bow:

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
KD said:
This guy could be our FB/TE of the future. He is big and pretty fast and great with an AK47 (intimidator) not to mention he would come cheap. If we bail him out we could sign him to the rookie min. What do you guys think? This is purely speculation on my part.

Why not wait to see if he gets out of jail first ;)

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
If we get this guy I'll never watch another, crap.....I ain't supposed to be posting any more. Man, this is really hard.

Scotman

Reaction score
Someone's going to be taking a good HARD look at him. I just don't think he'll be playing for the team he thought he would be.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
:laugh2:
KD said:

Our KILLER position is already taken by Kieth Davis :laugh2: