Sport56 signing on

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome Sporty, nice to have some mature company with all of these millennials running the halls and doing who knows what. Tried spanking them but they just ask for more.

I am CouchCoach, you've probably heard of me but forget that Mr., Lord and Sir stuff, High Exalted CC will do just fine. Before you ask, and they all do, after you've posted around enough, you'll get your Like button (and don't forget who told you about that) and be able to do all of the wondrous and magical things I can do. Well, maybe not all but most.

Welcome, not familiar with where you were a long time member, what'd you do to get kicked out?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Site shut down. Guess the moderator was going through some hard times.
They just gave us a warning that DC.com would be shutting down and then did it the same day. We thought we'd have time to formulate a plan and regroup and quite of few of us made it over here but not all, still miss some that I interacted with, and acted out with, on the old site.

I think you'll like it here, some nice folks and some funny people. A lot of fun to be had in the Off-Topic Zone, if you're looking for some laughs.

Xelda

Reaction score
Welcome @sport56! I see I'm too late, Highly Exhausted CC got to your first. He has threatened to haunt all of us that didn't like everything he types. I got the Tiny Tim singing Van Halen's Tip Toe To The Teacher threat, so mark your spot and come back to like his comments.

I enjoyed your introduction very much and welcome to Cowboys Zone. We have some nefarious varmints, I mean fans of other teams, roaming these hallowed halls. They're studying us to find out how we can be so danged optimistic. This is where we get to screw with them... I mean we mind our manners and welcome them.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Welcome Sport56.

If You're going alphabetically (from Aardvark wrangling to Zanzibarian rules mud wrestling), I believe Sport 56 is Cricket, in which case, it's nice to meet a fellow enthusiast.:D