Sporting News: Mikel Leshoure no longer mystery to N.F.L. scouts after breakout seaso

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
29218-650-366.jpg

A No player in the 2011 NFL Draft rushed for more yards last year than Illinois running back Mikel Leshoure, who carried 281 times for 1,697 yards and 17 touchdowns in the regular season before adding a topping of whipped cream with 187 yards and three TDs in a Texas Bowl victory over Baylor.

Yet Leshoure can’t help but feel overlooked and inconspicuous, like he could sit on a stool next to Norm in “Cheers” day after day and not be noticed.

“I definitely believe that not too many people, probably even now, know my name,” he said.

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/sto...fl-scouts-after-breakout-season#ixzz1JzVVjrcp

locked&loaded

Reaction score
“I definitely believe that not too many people, probably even now, know my name,” he said.

The plight of a future millionaire.

I know your name Mikel.... I know your name..:cry2:

egn22

Reaction score
articles like this make me wish we were in need of a RB rather than a tackle. It's always more fun speculating which skill players we will get. Unfortunately Jerry feels the same way i do, and has completely neglected our line.