Sports Therapist wanted

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I’ve noticed a few things, not only from last night, but over a general span of time. I’m just now fully realizing what we are also missing on this team.
Here is a concerning tweet:

Strange. Someone in the comments mentioned him hyperventilating. Concerning to say the least. Not sure if anyone else on the team has had this issue, but we will see in future games if that holds true.

Now, onto the Sports Therapist Part. Jerry needs to bring in these guys here:

There’s something extremely wrong with this team. It obviously has to do with Jerry Jones’ doing. But nonetheless, we can make this situation better. I feel like the injuries on this team have decimated the motivation and passion on this team. Dak’s injury was the final nail in the coffin. You don’t see teams that fare bad with injury falter this easily. We see this in the 49ers and Eagles, who are decimated week in and week out, but they still compete in almost every game. Dallas can scratch on player off the roster and the entire team goes haywire and stinks it up. That’s where the sports psychologist comes in.

Think about it. These players have been paid millions. They could just be phoning it in, yes. But why? Wouldn’t you rather play, make money and win (and get incentives), rather than play to lose and make money? Theres something mentally wrong with this team. It’s not normal to lose confidence like this. It’s not normal to be emotionally stunted I’m games like this. It’s not normal to repeat things that constantly fail (I’m talking coaching here. Obviously the turnovers are an issue, yet it appears they aren’t doing anything to fix it. Kellen plays the same stupid screens, despite them never working. Nolan needs to be fired. Players need to use their voice and start complaining to Jerry). Zeke has taken a HUGE step down. He’s obviously not what he used to be, but he’s been way, WAY worse with the fumbles. Shannon Sharpe mentioned earlier that he’s “trying to do too much.” Some argue he’s not doing enough. Either way, this is a psychological problem. Why is he doing this? Why is he fumbling like this? There’s always a mental connection there. D-Law went off on fans a while back for calling him out. He’s obviously having mental issues himself as he lashed out. You only lash out like that when there’s some truth behind the accusation. Lack of self esteem is a probable cause to his outburst. He’s not the player he used to be.

Comments? Thoughts?