Spring Games

Gatorgirl

Reaction score
Anyone out there been to their team's spring game? If so, give your opinion on how you think your team's going to do this fall!

royhitshard

Reaction score
My team has theirs this Sat, and cannot wait to see how they look we lost a lot of starters, so it could be an interesting year. There are a lot of question marks, but the cubbord is never bare!

Gatorgirl

Reaction score
royhitshard said:
My team has theirs this Sat, and cannot wait to see how they look we lost a lot of starters, so it could be an interesting year. There are a lot of question marks, but the cubbord is never bare!

Let us know how they do!

Florida had a record crowd of nearly 60,000 show up. It was like game day. Leak and the offense look sharp...and FAST! Defense was "handcuffed," as Meyer put it. That was hard to believe. :eek: Execution has GREATLY improved. The SEC is gonna have a tough way to go this year. :D

royhitshard

Reaction score
I will let you know. I heard you all had a ton of people...that is wonderful! I know last year OU only had about 40,000, but I think this year there will be more simply because we have so many new faces. Good luck this season!

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Gatorgirl said:
Let us know how they do!

Florida had a record crowd of nearly 60,000 show up. It was like game day. Leak and the offense look sharp...and FAST! Defense was "handcuffed," as Meyer put it. That was hard to believe. :eek: Execution has GREATLY improved. The SEC is gonna have a tough way to go this year. :D

I read about that GiGi... you guys got the best young coach in the country...

He will make a difference in his short stint there on his way to Dallas... :D

joseephuss

Reaction score
I had some friends go to A&M's spring game on Saturday. Told me the offenses lookd average to bad. Said the defensive line looked very athletic, active and was dominating the line of scrimmage. That is what I figured would be the case. They have a lot of guys on the defensive front that got good experience over their freshman and sophomore years and are now ready to play.

Gatorgirl

Reaction score
joseephuss said:
I had some friends go to A&M's spring game on Saturday. Told me the offenses lookd average to bad. Said the defensive line looked very athletic, active and was dominating the line of scrimmage. That is what I figured would be the case. They have a lot of guys on the defensive front that got good experience over their freshman and sophomore years and are now ready to play.

That seems to be the story for the spring games--defense looks good, offense looks average. Don't be too concerned. There's more work to be done before the fall! Best of luck to your guys!

Gatorgirl

Reaction score
trickblue said:
I read about that GiGi... you guys got the best young coach in the country...

He will make a difference in his short stint there on his way to Dallas... :D

He's here for the long haul...tired of moving his family. Says he's here until they run him out of town. Dallas would be the only other place I'd like to see him go.