News: ST: Barry Church to play with carbon fiber brace on fractured forearm

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
So I guess after about two quarters we wont be counting on him for the rest of the year

Titleist

Reaction score
I know I'm in the minority here, but give me Wilcox over Church - even when both are healthy.

Some of my friends who are eagles fans (hey I live in PA, give me a break) know all about JJ and fear the physicality he brings to the field

revospeed

Reaction score
I really think that there isn't that big of a drop off between Church, Wilcox and Heath. Having Jones back there really helps them out, I think. Church is a pretty cagey player who will come up with picks, but Wilcox is the physical force and Heath is bar far the most athletic of the three. But the duo I like the best is Church and Jones. Church's instincts with Jones' athletic ability is a good combo.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I know I'm in the minority here, but give me Wilcox over Church - even when both are healthy.

Some of my friends who are eagles fans (hey I live in PA, give me a break) know all about JJ and fear the physicality he brings to the field

Church is the better tackler. Wilcox has the athleticism. Church has the experience and most part isn't out of the play as Wilcox has been at times. But he is improving in that area.