News: ST: Dallas Cowboys physician Daniel Cooper receives NFLPS’ top award

CCBoy

Reaction score
This past year members on site were complaining that the Dallas Medical Staff were little more than bumbling idiots.

I'll restate now, that Jerry actually provides top of the line medical evaluation and procedures for all of his players.

This is a well earned and distinguishing award.

Jerry's Daughter just earned an exemplary award herself.

gmoney112

Reaction score
That dude is legit.

I don't know if he was the only one, but he basically revolutionized ACL reconstruction, he's also incredible at MCL and PCL too.

A girl I dated got hit by a car going about 45 in high school, she tore her ACL, PCL, and MCL, was told she'd never play volleyball again or be able to cross her legs.

He operates on her, she goes through the rehab, now she works out 5x a week and can sit "Indian style" comfortably. He's awesome.

On a side note, she tells me that the same hands that were inside her were also inside Tony Romo and Sean Lee. Is it weird that I'm a little jealous? At least I have two degrees of separation.

CCBoy

Reaction score
That dude is legit.

I don't know if he was the only one, but he basically revolutionized ACL reconstruction, he's also incredible at MCL and PCL too.

A girl I dated got hit by a car going about 45 in high school, she tore her ACL, PCL, and MCL, was told she'd never play volleyball again or be able to cross her legs.

He operates on her, she goes through the rehab, now she works out 5x a week and can sit "Indian style" comfortably. He's awesome.

On a side note, she tells me that the same hands that were inside her were also inside Tony Romo and Sean Lee. Is it weird that I'm a little jealous? At least I have two degrees of separation.

Thanks for a good share...

the_h0wey

Reaction score
His academic excellence in research advances NFL player health and safety

He is an widely recognized as an authority in sports medicine

He sub-specializes in injuries to the knee and shoulder.

Click to Continue »

Continue reading...

My mom worked at the Carrell Clinic, where Dr. Cooper works out of, for years and he is a all around good guy. Never heard anything bad about him at all. I miss her working there because I could occasionally get some good inside info out of her. Before the 2004 season started my Mom told me Woodson would never play again, and sure enough he didn't. It was thought he would be back by week 6...

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
On a side note, she tells me that the same hands that were inside her were also inside Tony Romo and Sean Lee. Is it weird that I'm a little jealous?

I think maybe how you phrased it was the weird part.