Stanback With an Incredible Throw

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Bleu Star;1480482 said:
I, personally, don't remember thinking Skyler Green was lightning fast. As a matter of fact, I stepped into the Skyler Green forum late, went to watch some highlight film on him to catch up with you progressive folks, and said MEH after watching them.

Honestly, I wasn't even here for that draft :lmao:

adamknite

Reaction score
smarta5150;1480474 said:
Didnt we all think this about Sky green? :bang2:

Sorry to be a Debbie Downer, usually not my thing.

:bang2: I really liked that Skyler Green pick at the time.....

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Hailmary;1480483 said:
I still don't know what happened to Green. I mean, you just don't forget how to return punts overnight. I'm thinking BP messed w/ his head too much during TC and scared the living doodoo out of him.

I mentioned Bills innate ability to dumb down a player awhile ago (JJ) and got piled on for even thinking such a thing.

Julius Jones is a shell of his former self thanks to Bill. Although I was never really impressed with SKyler from the start, there's no doubt in my mind Bill might have also worked his reverse magic on him.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Green's highlights did look good, but then again, that is the point of the highlight reels.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
smarta5150;1480485 said:
Honestly, I wasn't even here for that draft :lmao:

:) I just remember reading all the Skyler Green posts and saying to myself "I need to get caught up on this guy". I was excited until I watched his highlight videos. He didn't look "lightning" fast in them. His highlights looked decent but the wow factor was small IMO.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Bleu Star;1480492 said:
:) I just remember reading all the Skyler Green posts and saying to myself "I need to get caught up on this guy". I was excited until I watched his highlight videos. He didn't look "lightning" fast in them. His highlights looked decent but the wow factor was small IMO.

3 more posts...

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
smarta5150;1480464 said:
I am still waiting for the... Can this guy hold snaps???????

He could have easily ran that botched snap into the endzone against Seattle!

I already saw the, we drafted the bigger kicker so he could have blocked Babineaux (or whoever it was) off the botched snap.

Wow. Yeah I remember reading some moronic comments after that game that is was Gramatica's fault for not blocking that guy. Amazingly stupid.

smarta5150;1480474 said:
Didnt we all think this about Sky green? :bang2:

Sorry to be a Debbie Downer, usually not my thing.

No, we all didn't. I didn't like that pick. I didn't think he was anything special as a WR or a return man.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Rack;1480534 said:
No, we all didn't. I didn't like that pick. I didn't think he was anything special as a WR or a return man.

lol I know, I guessed and openly admitted I wasnt even around for those reactions.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
adamknite;1480459 said:

Hostile;1480420 said:
A very recent telephone conversation...

"Hi, Oscar. It's me, Steve. Yeah, I know. I should be comatose after being dismembered, but I woke up in time to see the draft. Send Jamie and a few O.S.I. agents down to Dallas, Texas. The guy who stole my bionics got drafted by the Cowboys. Yeah, my eye still works, thanks for asking." < click >

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Bleu Star;1480488 said:
I mentioned Bills innate ability to dumb down a player awhile ago (JJ) and got piled on for even thinking such a thing.

Julius Jones is a shell of his former self thanks to Bill. Although I was never really impressed with SKyler from the start, there's no doubt in my mind Bill might have also worked his reverse magic on him.

Well of course its all bills fault. Who elses fault could it be. Surely its not because Green sucked and Julius just isn't what we all hoped he would be.