STATS: Cowboys not just "Americas Team"

Reaction score
I thought I would share some stats with you guys to bear out the "Americas Team" title and maybe we are being too close minded and the boys are actually the "Worlds Team".

On Sept. 11, 2007 we started the live streaming of the "Inside the Huddle" show hosted by Sam Hurd and Tony Romo.

From Sept. 11 - Nov. 11 we have had the following stats....

viewer geographics.

USA
viewers from 1753 cities across the USA
viewers from all 50 states plus the Dist. of Columbia and Puerto Rico

Viewers for 26 countries outside the USA including in order of # of viewers (highest to lowest)

Canada - Germany - Australia - United Kingdom - Italy - Spain - Saudi Arabia - Mexico - Switzerland - Denmark - Israel - Philippines- Argentina - Belgium - Norway - Sweden - South Korea - France - Chile - Singapore - Netherlands - Angola - Hungary - Nicaragua and South Africa

I think these are amazing viewer stats considering "Football" is played with a round black and white ball in all of these 26 additional countries as a little sport we call soccer.

I want to credit some of these international numbers to our fine men and women serving in the armed forces around the globe that are just trying to get a little slice of home into their daily routines.

We are but a small show in a VERY BIG pond so can you imagine what the total fan base of our Dallas Cowboys really is.

sago1

Reaction score
Good job. Glad to see Cowboys attract such a wide following. BTW: I really enjoyed the Hurd and TO show and encourage all to watch the recast which should be up soon. The other good show was Romo and Carpenter.

JPostSam

Reaction score
one of those fans from israel here.

i stay up til 2 or 3 in the morning sometimes to catch cowboys games.

didn't know there were so many cowboys fans here. i'll have to check that out!

:starspin

alancdc

Reaction score
Said in the Charlott paper this morning that of the 5 most watched NFL games of the past 20 years, DALLAS played in 4 of them. Pretty telling.

Ren

Reaction score
nice to see Norway on the list hope it's more then just me you're getting hits from :)