Stealing Calico's idea

JDSmith

Reaction score
I'm putting the links to my videos in my sig, ala Calico. That way I'll never have to start a thread about them again. Maybe with the two of us doing that we won't need a multimedia forum. ;)

Edit: I've also converted everything to windows media. I'm uploading the last file now. So anyone who had trouble with divx should give these a try. Everything is still zipped, so don't forget to unzip them first. But all files should play with windows media player 9 or higher.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
JDSmith said:
I'm putting the links to my videos in my sig, ala Calico. That way I'll never have to start a thread about them again. Maybe with the two of us doing that we won't need a multimedia forum. ;)

Edit: I've also converted everything to windows media. I'm uploading the last file now. So anyone who had trouble with divx should give these a try. Everything is still zipped, so don't forget to unzip them first. But all files should play with windows media player 9 or higher.
That is a great idea.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
GREAT STUFF indeed...

And how can ya beat Joe Satriani's "Surfin With The Alien"...

Well done. Thank you.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
thanks JD I really enjoyed them.

It occured to me while watching that Roy seems to have some great plays in the Blue jerseys. This is a good sign; maybe the jinx thing is broken now.

VirusX

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
GREAT STUFF indeed...

And how can ya beat Joe Satriani's "Surfin With The Alien"...

Well done. Thank you.

Sure you can, Cowboys from Hell =)