Stephen A gets extremely agitated when questioned about Dak

Mookie

Reaction score
In my opinion Roger is the undisputed #1, Troy simply had too much help. Many would have won with that roster. Nothing against Troy but it is unfair to compare a non-salary cap era, to Romo/Dak.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
In my opinion Roger is the undisputed #1, Troy simply had too much help. Many would have won with that roster. Nothing against Troy but it is unfair to compare a non-salary cap era, to Romo/Dak.
I guess you have absolutely no idea how loaded the Staubach era cowboys were. Please delete your post.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I guess you have absolutely no idea how loaded the Staubach era cowboys were. Please delete your post.
Both Staubach and Troy had the advantage of having one of the top defenses during their times at QB. Don't know what Romo would have done in a similar situation or Dak, but we might at least get to find out with Dak. Don't think we have the same kind of running game now that our Super Bowl QBs enjoyed, though.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He’s not agitated it’s all part of his shtick. Lol He’s right Dak is not an all-time great Cowboys QB. He’s not ahead of Roger Staubach and Troy Aikman. He’s going to have to win at least one championship before he’s mentioned with those QBs.

starfan1

Reaction score
why? ............ why did i waste 7 minutes because im a sucker for a laugh!!! But ya Dak dont belong in that conversation shame i had to be dumb enough to listen to thos eyahoos to get their confirmation

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I managed nearly 30 seconds and hearing the fourth or fifth 'WHAT?" before realizing even Molly Qerim could stop me from closing the video.