Video: Stephen A Smith

zack

Reaction score

Man, I hate that guy.

More disappointed in our organization.

why do you even post this stuff?? He’s an idiot. But guess what his team is even worse than Dallas.

TonyS

Reaction score
Lifelong Cowboys fan and didn't feel an ounce of emotion, well actually I laughed with him at the end of his video. We are a laughing stock rn, so we might as well laugh along with SAS.

Afraid this team will never be excellent again.

ArtClink

Reaction score
We deserve ALL this stuff Stephen A sends our way. We ARE a joke. We are completely irrelevant in deep playoff runs for 2+ decades. We are full of hype and rotten to the core with no substance. We deserve to be ridiculed.

The solution to the Stephen A's of the world? Make a deep playoff run, period. Anything short of that, esp this season with all the talent we have, is worthy of ridicule.

You may not like Stephen A, but he's one hundred percent correct in his facts. We suck. Super bowl was 24 yrs ago. Winning shuts up people like him, but we cant win the Jerry way, or not at least for the past two decades.

You are what your record says you are - Bill Parcells

JBond

Reaction score
He doesn't really truly bother me. The franchise I continue to support bothers me far more. He just pointed out some annoyingly accurate truths.