Stephen Jones said he's very aware of the fans' current frustration

starfan1

Reaction score
We almost have to bring back Hankins or Mazi will be getting most of the snaps. Hankins got the most playing time because Mazi was a liability. We’re going to have to draft another DT.
NFL-team-logo

Jackson Powers-JohnsonOC Oregon
NFL-team-logo

Trey BensonRB Florida State
NFL-team-logo

McKinnley JacksonDT Texas A&M

trade-icon

NFL-team-logo

Tommy EichenbergLB Ohio State
trade-icon

of course it wouldnt play out this simple but Id be ok with this. Unless they are putting hoffman at center and kicking out Tyler and having Bass play LG the line will almost certainly be our first pick IMO. Id much rather have Devondre Sweat but Ill take this dude later

vlad

Reaction score
"You know I have a yearly ritual, where I really lay still and ponder the frustrations of the fans...then as I open my eyes on the deck of the Bravo as I like to call her and see the Riviera off in the distance while swaying in the Mediterranean I realize, everything is going to be fine"

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
He may now offer $1 above vet minimum to get things going.

Strykerscm

Reaction score
Once again, no one circles back or follows up with “they aren’t only frustrated with the outcome they are frustrated with the process of how you guys do things” or some variation.
The media is bought and paid for by the jones via their parties and inclusivity they receive from Jerry in return for obedience.
Unfortunately the mad fans here won’t have any impact. We need season ticket holders and fans attending games to get mad and revolt causing demonstrations, et

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
with the jones giving the middlefinger salute to the fans and now daks trouble the cowboys star is really starting to lose lots of its luster
“Starting to lose luster?”

That horse left the barn years ago.