Twitter: Stephen Jones talks up WR Noah Brown, reminds him of Miles Austin

FVSTONE

Reaction score

After last night's game, Noah Brown looked like a solid 2, if not a NUMBER 1 receiver. With each week that goes by he's making the catches that are keeping drives alive! CeeDee's drop could have cost the Boys a win, but he showed up in the second half. The drops have to be addressed!

blueblood70

Reaction score
What does Cedric have to do with it. He is behind Waddle and Hill - two #1's on the same team. What he does there has no bearing on what he would have done here!
Its who left vs who we kept and the production, why pay Ced 6 plus mil to do what that Noah and others can cheaper? has everything to do with why they were let go MONEY vs production. we have production this year for a far better value. Sink in YET?

aikemirv

Reaction score
Its who left vs who we kept and the production, why pay Ced 6 plus mil to do what that Noah and others can cheaper? has everything to do with why they were let go MONEY vs production. we have production this year for a far better value. Sink in YET?
I have no problem letting Cedric go if you kept Amari!

blueblood70

Reaction score
I have no problem letting Cedric go if you kept Amari!
sorry both are not missed 2-1 missing 6 starters including Gallup and Washington, who were why we allowed AC to leave for far less.

cd1528482e71147dfccd0d080423e7a7.jpg

aikemirv

Reaction score
sorry both are not missed 2-1 missing 6 starters including Gallup and Washington, who were why we allowed AC to leave for far less.

cd1528482e71147dfccd0d080423e7a7.jpg
So you are saying we don't need a great offense since we got a very good defense then right. The D is the reason we are 2-1, not the fact that we are just fine at WR.

Why don't you tell Dak that in game 1 when he could not find a receiver and tried to force it to Ceedee 12 times that game!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Not the point - no comparison in talent level!

I agree, I don't see any similarities between Austin and Brown. To me Brown is a more physical player, Austin had a quickness about him coming in and out of breaks than Brown has shown. Not a knock on either guys

blueblood70

Reaction score
So you are saying we don't need a great offense since we got a very good defense then right. The D is the reason we are 2-1, not the fact that we are just fine at WR.

Why don't you tell Dak that in game 1 when he could not find a receiver and tried to force it to Ceedee 12 times that game!
It will be great ,wow

you are gone

a complete lack of comprehension, we have NOT even seen Dak with this full set of WRs in the same game..

it Will gel as soon as Gallup, Washington, McGovern, Schultz etc all come back and play at the same time.it will open even beiger plays for all of them.. that was the vision

ok

get it yet. doubt it some are hardheaded, and cant see the forest though the trees.:facepalm::popcorn: BYE

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Miles was dyanmic once he figured out the position.

Noah is a good WR now that he figured out the position.

No comparison!

Go away Stephen - sell your crap somewhere else - you should have kept Amari you fool!
He wasn't comparing the two as athletes or even skill level. He was comparing their work ethic and how both came from just pure ST guys to playing in the offense.

plymkr

Reaction score

I don't agree with Stephen much but I agree with him on this. Brown has exceeded all expectations. I'm happy for him. It's nice seeing a guy come from no where and make it. Every player has a story.