Stephen Jones when asked about Dallas' plan in free agency going forward

MikeT22

Reaction score
Stephen on fan frustration: "I know where the frustration is; it's the fact that we have not had a lot of success in the playoffs to their satisfaction.

Apparently the fans just aren't satisified with the one and done's in the playoffs like Jerry and Stephen are.

ottawacowpoke

Reaction score
So when Jimmy said he was back in the fold, what exactly did he mean? His approach was always pretty aggressive. I see no evidence of that

Cumart21

Reaction score
I've been patient and positive as far as this team goes but everyone has their breaking point and I just reached it. There's nothing worse than guys who think they're smarter than everyone else, especially when they clearly aren't. The Jones boys are running this team into the ground right before our eyes and it's clear that Stephen has got to be worse than his dad ever was. I thought he was going to make it better but not was I wrong. As long as fans are filling the stadium and making that place a tourist attraction, nothing will change because that's all they care about. I'm not DONE because I just can't be but *** man. Help me!!

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The best part was the ability to make quick decisions....lol.

It would take a month for these morons to decide who should replace Pollard....by then it will be too late.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Just being relevant is enough. It's the new standard in Dallas.

Hey we won 12 games and the division! Super Bowl, shmooper bowl, who needs that??

fivetwos

Reaction score
Logically, he is right, but it’s been proven to not be enough and the part that pisses me off more than any of it as how they act as if it has.

BobSacamano

Reaction score
Remember when Stephen had to get in his dad's face to stop him from drafting Johnny Manziel instead of Zach Martin?

Whatever happened to that guy?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
100 more years or so of Jerry and the freak show learning and we will win two games in the playoff. Quit being so impatient, learning isn't easy when you can't read or learn.

John813

Reaction score
Remember when Stephen had to get in his dad's face to stop him from drafting Johnny Manziel instead of Zach Martin?

Whatever happened to that guy?

I guess this is the guy.

Rather play it safe instead of going for the boom bust option.

Stephen rather overpay his own guys than take the risk of signing an outsider free agent that could not live up to his deal