Twitter: Stephen not too mad or concerned with Garrett

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
This is good. A lie but good. All eyes are on the cowboys after that game and Jerry's comments. You're trying to attract your next coach right now, and you dont do that by throwing your current one under the bus. No matter how angry you are with garrett you praise him publicly until his last day, and even beyond.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is good. A lie but good. All eyes are on the cowboys after that game and Jerry's comments. You're trying to attract your next coach right now, and you dont do that by throwing your current one under the bus. No matter how angry you are with garrett you praise him publicly until his last day, and even beyond.

I like it. i choose to believe this too!

Mr_437

Reaction score
Stephen is saying the right things, and there's no need to pile on what Jerry already put out to the media.

Stephen shouldn't be upset at all because he's fire JG after this season...no need to be emotional.

Blake

Reaction score
If Garret had any work ethic he would've learned how to coach by now. Showing up at the practice facility every morning and staying til' five doesn't count.

JayFord

Reaction score
Nobody is going to come out full of urine and vinegar

he cannot publicly throw Garrett under the bus

I wouldn’t either.....but behind closed doors id tell Garrett you either win a SB or pound sand

ICP

Reaction score
We have a great chance to right the ship here.”

Lol, what a moron! Shouldn't that have been true after the terrible plays called at the end of the Vikings game or any of the several times we fell behind multiple scores early or when we lost to the stinking Jets?

This is getting beyond ridiculously pathetic