Video: Stephon Gilmore vs. Justin Jefferson, Davante Adams, and AJ Brown (2022)

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
narrator: he’s still good

The instincts, physicality, and stickiness are all still there versus the league’s best receivers. JJ got him on a double move for a TD, but he won a lot of reps versus those three.

He had two game winning pass deflections in the end zone vs. Davante Adams and Courtland Sutton last season. Also picked off Dak last year (and dropped another one).

2023 No fly zone boys.

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
Another thing I love about this signing is playoff and superbowl experience. I think we all feel confident we’ll at least make wildcard, but we need some experience and wisdom to get us over the hump

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He claims he's been a Cowboys fan since he was a kid -- let's hope he's got enough left in the tank to make us proud. :flagwave:
I think he can have enough left.
If anything teams will respect him and with our S's, they can roll some coverage at times.

So who do they go after, Diggs or Gilmore, and with Hooker or Wilson back there, that could create more INT's, or at least prevent big plays.

In theory anyway.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think just as important if not more if Gilmore understanding of the situation when to come up when to back off based on down and distance to pick up the 1st down. Know what routs a team runs in those situation based on a lot of film study.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
He better learn a different technique then the one he had with Devante in the EZ. He a Cowboy now. That's PI 10/10 with the blue star on yo helmet.