Stern moving to Sirus radio

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I have Sirius and like it quite a bit.

I don't really care about Stern, but his presence at the network should increase their likelihood of making it... along with their contract with the NFL.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
I have XM... the NFL is a big draw... they have ESPN but they don't have FOX Sports or Sporting News Radio...

There was rumor they would share programming at one time... but haven't heard about that in a while...

I don't listen to Stern either... XM just started broadcasting the Opey and Anthony show...

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Do the nfl games cost extra?

No they do not. Another cool thing about both the NFL and College FB on Sirius is that you can ususally PICK your broadcast... meaning if you want to listen to the Dallas announcers you can pick them, or you could listen to the Giants play by play.

I love listening to the Steelers broadcast and that old coot Myron what's his name that they have on there.

I know that Stern isn't going to cost extra too. Although I think Opie and ANthony are an extra $3 on XM. XM also has Playboy radio for an extra fee.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Danny White said:
No they do not. Another cool thing about both the NFL and College FB on Sirius is that you can ususally PICK your broadcast... meaning if you want to listen to the Dallas announcers you can pick them, or you could listen to the Giants play by play.

I love listening to the Steelers broadcast and that old coot Myron what's his name that they have on there.

I know that Stern isn't going to cost extra too. Although I think Opie and ANthony are an extra $3 on XM. XM also has Playboy radio for an extra fee.

I believe that is Myron Bell.....my friend is a Steelers fan and always gets a laugh talking about that guy.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Danny White said:

I think it is $2...

On that Playboy channel... is that REALLY something you wanna be listening to while sitting in traffic...

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
trickblue said:
I think it is $2...

On that Playboy channel... is that REALLY something you wanna be listening to while sitting in traffic...
While talking on a cell phone.....now that's multitasking :D