Steve Wilks

Dallas5xchamps

Reaction score
Assuming this is MM last year (barring a Super Bowl win), I would like to see Sf DC Steve Wilks get an interview (A legit inteview) not that meeting a quota bs, for HC. He seems like a no nonsense kind of coach, who could definitely take the defense to another level, particularly making Micah reach his full potential. Now with that being said, JJ has to let whoever the next coach is pick his own staff, to set the tone with the players, that the HC is in control. Wishful thinking I know.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
Assuming this is MM last year (barring a Super Bowl win), I would like to see Sf DC Steve Wilks get an interview (A legit inteview) not that meeting a quota bs, for HC. He seems like a no nonsense kind of coach, who could definitely take the defense to another level, particularly making Micah reach his full potential. Now with that being said, JJ has to let whoever the next coach is pick his own staff, to set the tone with the players, that the HC is in control. Wishful thinking I know.
lol, come on man. We know that ain't happening

Majic

Reaction score
We need a coach to run a 3-4 to get the best out of parsons. If it wasn't evident before the 23 season, it should be now to the front office

plasticman

Reaction score
What if they follow your plan and the Cowboys go deep in the playoffs?

Now their long-awaited success is attributed to Jerry giving up some control..........his worst nightmare.