Still funny...

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
I dunno, I see this every year and still think it's very funny....

easterbunnies26ey.jpg

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Uh, like me, for instance.

:)

I have the right to remain silent. Anything I say can be used against me in a court of law. I have the right to have an attorney present now and during any future questioning. If I cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for me free of charge if I wish.

And I do understand my rights and wish at this time to exercise those rights....

;)

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
I have the right to remain silent. Anything I say can be used against me in a court of law. I have the right to have an attorney present now and during any future questioning. If I cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for me free of charge if I wish.

And I do understand my rights and wish at this time to exercise those rights....

;)

hahahahaha...Oh gosh, that was toooooo funny...ya know, I laughed SO hard, I almost slipped and hit the "ban user" button by accident...

;) :)

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
hahahahaha...Oh gosh, that was toooooo funny...ya know, I laughed SO hard, I almost slipped and hit the "ban user" button by accident...

;) :)

hahahahaha...Well, wait in line. Chad is trying to find a way to ban me. I'm just too nice and sweet for y'all to ban... besides, I have hos in my corner.... :loser: :tongue:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
hahahahaha...Well, wait in line. Chad is trying to find a way to ban me. I'm just too nice and sweet for y'all to ban... besides, I have hos in my corner.... :loser: :tongue:

BUT... 3 or more mods can get together and combine our secret mod decoder rings and ban admins... so watch yerself... and your buddy Hostile!

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:

Oh puhleeeeeze...Trick isn't afraid of Hos...He PM's me about it all the time...ya know stuff like, "If Hos thinks his posts are long, just wait until he sees how long he'll be unconscious once I pop him one"

Right Trick?

:D

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Notice how Juke said that Trick wasn't afraid of hos...

sounds like you are 2 decoder rings short of a revolt....

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No reason to be afraid of Hos....if you know his weakness(s)

And I have taken many notes :devil:

Mike 1967

Reaction score
I just want to say how much I thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread.

Butt kissing aside :- )

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

His biggest weakness.... damsels in distress

AKA: Princess in trouble

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

I talk too much when I've had Nyquil.