Silverstar

Reaction score
dadymat;2277024 said:
Rich, Deion and Mooch.....

Rich "they were fortunate to get the win at Philly"

Deion "QB play and CB play still questionable to be a SB contender"

Mooch " and lets not forget the Pack were down some players"

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

The Gnats were very fortunate to get a win today in OT.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I don't get where this question at CB is. The majority of what Rodgers got tonight was in junk time. We held that WR laiden offense to 3 field goals when it mattered. Rodgers only gets to look passable, in this game, yardage wise cause of the junk time yardage when we were conceding the underneath stuff to not allow him to go deep.

robjgrif

Reaction score
More it Green Bay was lucky that the score wasn't 30/40 somthing to 9 tonight!!!!! Eat crow Cowboy haters!

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Who was even missing for the Packers? Atari Bigby? Harris was out for a while but he would have made no difference.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dadymat;2277024 said:
Rich, Deion and Mooch.....

Rich "they were fortunate to get the win at Philly"

Deion "QB play and CB play still questionable to be a SB contender"

Mooch " and lets not forget the Pack were down some players"

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
meh. mediots. wanna bet they have the cowboys #1 in their power rankings this week?

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Future;2277357 said:
Who was even missing for the Packers? Atari Bigby? Harris was out for a while but he would have made no difference.

We were missing more players than the Packers were.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2277393 said:
We were missing more players than the Packers were.

at the start but as the game went on, they lost collins and harris.

The only legit starter they had in the secondary was woodson and he is playing injured.

We were missing williams, anderson, spencer and Hurd. Williams is a role player and so is hurd essentially.

I think it was pretty even. I also dont think it would have mattered tonight, they decided to make us beat them with the running game and we did.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
theebs;2277404 said:
at the start but as the game went on, they lost collins and harris.

The only legit starter they had in the secondary was woodson and he is playing injured.

We were missing williams, anderson, spencer and Hurd. Williams is a role player and so is hurd essentially.

I think it was pretty even. I also dont think it would have mattered tonight, they decided to make us beat them with the running game and we did.

When Collins got hurt, he had just been toasted for a 63-yard catch, and we were 3 yards away from taking a 20-9 lead. They would have lost whether he played the entire game or not.

Harris was their only significant injury, and he was playing at the start of the game, so at least they got something out of him. And as far as I can tell, their offense was perfectly healthy.

You can say some of our injured guys were "role" players, but most players are role players. Deon Anderson certainly is a role player, but not having him changed Jason Witten's role in the game, which probably affected Romo and Owens, too.

All I'm saying is, I'd gladly let them have Al Harris, Atari Bigby and Nick Collins for the entire game if we got to have Anthony Spencer, Roy Williams, Deon Anderson and Sam Hurd for the entire game, too.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
theebs;2277404 said:
I also dont think it would have mattered tonight, they decided to make us beat them with the running game and we did.

To me, this is the best point. None of their injured players hindered their ability to score points or stop our running game.

I mean, hell, is Austin even fully healthy yet (if we pull the "Woodson played, but isn't healthy" card)? And he torched them how many times?