Stop calling Garrett mediocre

RunDMC

Reaction score
Stop calling this bum, disgrace, and absolute atrocity of a head coach mediocre. HE IS HORRIBLE. If there is a worse head coach in football let me hear it. This guy is clueless when it comes to game day. Time after time after time the recievers struggle to get open against a terrific secondary and what do we do? Same old bull****. No creative element to this ridiculous scheme. Do you honestly expect our recievers to be able to make plays on Seattle without any help? Dez clearly wasn't himself due to conditioning. Why not some crossing patterns. Make Sherman have to come across the middle. TIME AFTER TIME teams kill us with pick plays and we never try them.

I'm so done with this joke of a coach. He should be fired TODAY. Five straight losses. A 14 point lead against Atlanta and we blow it. Against New Orleans they were up seven again. Yeah the quarterbacks suck, but you can't win by having a check down offense. Grow a ******* pair Garrett. You were a backup QB for God sake. You know you can't win that way. No more excuses. This team had the Giants and Seahawks on the ropes and they couldn't close the deal.

How in God's name do you not have the kicker kick it out of the back of the end zone or hell kick it out of bounds. Why is there no SLANTS in the play book? The Giants run a lot of them. You know these recievers can't beat their man straight up field. They're not good enough. How the **** do you have Brice Butler who has something positive happen pretty much every time he's targeted except for once last week? Those bums Street and Beasley are exactly that BUMS.

LIke Herm Edwards said you play to win the game and this joker refuses to. How many times does he have to he outcoached? The excuses need to stop. Bill Parcells took this team to the playoffs with Quincy Carter at quarterback. QUINCY CARTER. Horrible usage of timeouts.

This is football you have to go out there and TAKE games. You can't just sit on leads. Why be conservative? That's now how you win games. Especially not without your quarterback. Yeah I get Cassell threw three picks, but you can't handcuff the dude because of that. He sucks no question as we saw, but we needed two yards on 3rd and 2 and you call a run really? A quick little out or a slant gets it. Game is likely over.

After we get the interception TWO runs consecutively. SO PREDICTABLE. Romo made this scrub. Even in the 8-8 years when we got off to slow *** starts it wasn't till we abandoned Garrett's horrific scheme and started basically playing back yard football that we started moving the football. Same thing happened against the Giants. Couldn't do jack until Romo called plays.

What a waste of Romo's talent to have this bum coaching him. Imagine him and Peyton or Bellicheck or someone like that. Now he gets a pass PATHETIC. This guy shouldn't be allowed to ever coach a game for this franchise again. He's cost us enough games.

Garrett sucks and Jerry needs to take off his Garrett colored glasses and fire this bum before Romo's window closes. If it hasn't already. So sick of Romo having to literally do everything for this team. ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL. EMBARASSING. A JOKE. How can you sleep at night with that in mind? Knowing we're on the brink of mediocrity with him as our coach. We all love this team do death and that's why we want this guy gone. I can't imagine this dude ever winning anything. He's just too incompetent.

cml750

Reaction score
Stop calling this bum, disgrace, and absolute atrocity of a head coach mediocre. HE IS HORRIBLE. If there is a worse head coach in football let me hear it. This guy is clueless when it comes to game day. Time after time after time the recievers struggle to get open against a terrific secondary and what do we do? Same old bull****. No creative element to this ridiculous scheme. Do you honestly expect our recievers to be able to make plays on Seattle without any help? Dez clearly wasn't himself due to conditioning. Why not some crossing patterns. Make Sherman have to come across the middle. TIME AFTER TIME teams kill us with pick plays and we never try them.

I'm so done with this joke of a coach. He should be fired TODAY. Five straight losses. A 14 point lead against Atlanta and we blow it. Against New Orleans they were up seven again. Yeah the quarterbacks suck, but you can't win by having a check down offense. Grow a ******* pair Garrett. You were a backup QB for God sake. You know you can't win that way. No more excuses. This team had the Giants and Seahawks on the ropes and they couldn't close the deal.

How in God's name do you not have the kicker kick it out of the back of the end zone or hell kick it out of bounds. Why is there no SLANTS in the play book? The Giants run a lot of them. You know these recievers can't beat their man straight up field. They're not good enough. How the **** do you have Brice Butler who has something positive happen pretty much every time he's targeted except for once last week? Those bums Street and Beasley are exactly that BUMS.

LIke Herm Edwards said you play to win the game and this joker refuses to. How many times does he have to he outcoached? The excuses need to stop. Bill Parcells took this team to the playoffs with Quincy Carter at quarterback. QUINCY CARTER. Horrible usage of timeouts.

This is football you have to go out there and TAKE games. You can't just sit on leads. Why be conservative? That's now how you win games. Especially not without your quarterback. Yeah I get Cassell threw three picks, but you can't handcuff the dude because of that. He sucks no question as we saw, but we needed two yards on 3rd and 2 and you call a run really? A quick little out or a slant gets it. Game is likely over.

After we get the interception TWO runs consecutively. SO PREDICTABLE. Romo made this scrub. Even in the 8-8 years when we got off to slow *** starts it wasn't till we abandoned Garrett's horrific scheme and started basically playing back yard football that we started moving the football. Same thing happened against the Giants. Couldn't do jack until Romo called plays.

What a waste of Romo's talent to have this bum coaching him. Imagine him and Peyton or Bellicheck or someone like that. Now he gets a pass PATHETIC. This guy shouldn't be allowed to ever coach a game for this franchise again. He's cost us enough games.

Garrett sucks and Jerry needs to take off his Garrett colored glasses and fire this bum before Romo's window closes. If it hasn't already. So sick of Romo having to literally do everything for this team. ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL. EMBARASSING. A JOKE. How can you sleep at night with that in mind? Knowing we're on the brink of mediocrity with him as our coach. We all love this team do death and that's why we want this guy gone. I can't imagine this dude ever winning anything. He's just too incompetent.

Some of us have been saying this for a long time. Glad you finally see the light!!!!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
palpatine.jpg

Good. Good. No. My real name isn't Jerry. Get away from me. Where was I? Ah yes. Good. Let the hate flow through you.​

Novacek84

Reaction score
I'd say Caldwell and Tomsula are worse, but you're right, Garrett is not an NFL caliber coach. Personnel picker? Maybe.But he should not be on a sideline. And your point about Parcells is telling. Yeah, he is a HOF coach but still, Quincy Carter? That was a miracle. Garrett has no miracles. It's sad because when he was hired and went 5-3 I thought we had something. Lillte did I know this was a coaching 101 course and he's failed that too.