Stop caring

Piledriver

Reaction score
The owner has ....

He’s thinks we’re all fools - making millions & millions and he signs bargain basement trash ..

Laughing all the way to the bank ...

He has the cowboys stadium he wanted for the final 4 ... boxing ... wrestling etc ...

Not for the cowboys

Enjoy Deonte Thompson a guy who couldn’t make the Bills.

Ima enjoy my Monday you should too.

Cmac

Reaction score
JJ could revive the Ringling Bros Circus.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
You're a little late, I stopped caring after the 3rd 8-8 season. It was obvious back then Garrett wasn't the answer. The only thing that will rekindle my interest is the firing of that red headed fool.

coogrfan

Reaction score
I can't be the only Cowboys fan who watched that game last night and felt nothing. I live in Houston, so I'm going to hear Texans fans crowing about that win for the next four years, and I'm still "meh".

LittleD

Reaction score
Is it time to tank the season yet. The team saw their coach give up on the team last night and now they can
tank as a result of their poor coaching staff. Last night, the coach of a mediocre team that has to take chances
to win games, gave up on his team. Dallas will eventually have to start all over to make a competent, contending
team. Jerry will learn that his choices of coaches have consequences and he will reap the wild wind of losing.
This once proud franchise now ranks down there with Cleveland and New Orleans when they were the "aint's". Sad!

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Tanking the season will not change anything this year or years to come.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Is it time to tank the season yet. The team saw their coach give up on the team last night and now they can
tank as a result of their poor coaching staff. Last night, the coach of a mediocre team that has to take chances
to win games, gave up on his team. Dallas will eventually have to start all over to make a competent, contending
team. Jerry will learn that his choices of coaches have consequences and he will reap the wild wind of losing.
This once proud franchise now ranks down there with Cleveland and New Orleans when they were the "aint's". Sad!

Yes it is! And the only feeling, besides anger, I got in OT was sympathy for Zeke. They showed him on the sidelines during the Texans' OT drive, and he looked on the verge of tears. He looked like he felt betrayed, and I felt for the poor chap. I know he was in pain, but he looked like he wanted another crack at the Texans' defence on that 4th and 1, but didn't get the opportunity. If we got the first, we were at least close to Maher's range if not in it. Yet, Garrett decided to punt it, and that looked to really bother Zeke. As angry as I am, and I think we are at Garrett, I don't think it can compare to the anger that Zeke must've felt. He's the one sitting in the meetings with Garrett and hearing about how we have to fight. Yet, on that moment, Garrett decides that he doesn't trust Zeke to get that first down. That must be absolutely disheartening for a young chap like Zeke.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Tanking the season will not change anything this year or years to come.

If it gets rid of Garrett, then we have a chance. One of the names I put out on another thread that I'd be interested in is Jack Del Rio. He's someone who played to win and would take chances with the game on the line. He's also got a history with this team, so he'd be someone I'd like.

GenoT

Reaction score
The owner has ....

He’s thinks we’re all fools - making millions & millions and he signs bargain basement trash ..

Laughing all the way to the bank ...

He has the cowboys stadium he wanted for the final 4 ... boxing ... wrestling etc ...

Not for the cowboys

Enjoy Deonte Thompson a guy who couldn’t make the Bills.

Ima enjoy my Monday you should too.
Nothing makes me enjoy my Monday more than reading whiny drivel like this.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Tanking the season is inevitable with Garrett at the helm. He has nothing. He will trot out the same personnel playing behind the same ineffective scheme. This includes the defense. The Cowboys have no imagination and are one the easiest teams for an opponent to game plan for. By far the worst team in their division and a bottom feeder when looking at the conference.

Four wins will be a stretch for this club. Pretty soon the players will mail it in and start getting blown out.