Stop forcing it.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
I see Romo forcing it to Roy time and time again, if you watch the game closely it looks like he is second guessing himself before he throws it to Roy, and I see why, its almost like someone is telling him try to get it to Roy.

It is ridiculous you got a emerging Elite WR in Miles Austin, why would Roy Williams be your #1 WR?

Frozen700

Reaction score
Roy is freakin good

im just pissed about his ******** fumble.....and his drop

Glad hes stepping up a lil though

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;3080316 said:
Roy is freakin good

im just pissed about his ******** fumble.....and his drop

Glad hes stepping up a lil though

:laugh1::lmao2::lmao:

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3080237 said:
I see Romo forcing it to Roy time and time again, if you watch the game closely it looks like he is second guessing himself before he throws it to Roy, and I see why, its almost like someone is telling him try to get it to Roy.

It is ridiculous you got a emerging Elite WR in Miles Austin, why would Roy Williams be your #1 WR?
:rolleyes: C'mon with this crap. Romo was having trouble finding anyone open most of the time. Roy was open every time he threw it to him.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Miles is getting tougher coverage. Its that simple. Roy had two costly F ups. Can't make them. But he's getting better by the week.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
speedkilz88;3080353 said:
:rolleyes: C'mon with this crap. Romo was having trouble finding anyone open most of the time. Roy was open every time he threw it to him.

He may be talking about that deep ball where Roy had a safety and I believe a corner on him. Troy seemed to suggest that it was a bad throw by Romo and had it had more air it would've given Roy a chance to make a catch. Aside from that throw though he was open. He didn't force anything. Roy should get the ball if he's open. Roy needs to catch it. I swear fantasy football has really screwed with minds.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Apparently Miles wasn't open and Roy was so Tony threw the ball to Roy. Except for a couple of brain farts, Roy was very productive today.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3080237 said:

Funny, I see a beautiful pass to Roy that he fumbles downfield.

I see a nice catch and if he breaks one tackle he's gone.

I see a perfect pass hit him in the hands/face.

Romo isn't forcing anything, Roy was wide open all game long and didn't take advantage of very many opportunities.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
speedkilz88;3080353 said:

And one big play hit off his head, and another the clown completely dropped the football.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Cochese;3080390 said:
And one big play hit off his head, and another the clown completely dropped the football.
Do you have a point that has anything to do with the OPs thread?

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
speedkilz88;3080486 said:
Do you have a point that has anything to do with the OPs thread?

Get a clue, you said that Romo had problems finding Roy, he clearly diddnt, he put Roy in positions to make game changing plays.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
Cochese;3080390 said:

I've been critical of Roy, but I feel the need to say this. He had two bad plays today and his career here largely has been disappointing. But he's in the unfortunate position of when/if he does play well, it's simply not enough. "He's PAID to do that!!" When he doesn't play well -- as was true for any number of players today -- he's the go-to guy to launch the criticism at.

He's not playing at the level he should, but he has slowly shown signs of piecing things together.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
RainMan;3080588 said:
I've been critical of Roy, but I feel the need to say this. He had two bad plays today and his career here largely has been disappointing. But he's in the unfortunate position of when/if he does play well, it's simply not enough. "He's PAID to do that!!" When he doesn't play well -- as was true for any number of players today -- he's the go-to guy to launch the criticism at.

He's not playing at the level he should, but he has slowly shown signs of piecing things together.

He might have shown signs last week, this week, I dont buy it and I dont care what he did after the game was lost.