Stop worrying about the playoffs!

juck

Reaction score
We have 5 games left,long way off still over a quarter of a year.lets just beat Seattle.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
juckie;2439920 said:
We have 5 games left,long way off still over a quarter of a year.lets just beat Seattle.

I agree. Playoffs will take care of themselves if Dallas takes care of their business. It starts with the Seattle game and right now that is the most important game on the schedule because it is the next game on the schedule

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Doomsday101;2439924 said:
I agree. Playoffs will take care of themselves if Dallas takes care of their business. It starts with the Seattle game and right now that is the most important game on the schedule because it is the next game on the schedule

This sounds nice and politically correct but when you have the gauntlet of games that we have after the Seattle game there is nothing wrong with us fans worrying about it right now.

Atlanta and Washington need to pick up some L's.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
CATCH17;2439927 said:
This sounds nice and politically correct but when you have the gauntlet of games that we have after the Seattle game there is nothing wrong with us fans worrying about it right now.

all we need to do is win. I have the upmost confidence in us against each team down the way. I don't think the Giants beat us if we have Romo that week. Steelers = overrated. Ravens if we let Joe Flacco beat us....never mind we wont. Eagles they benched McNabb that team could tell you which way was up right now.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
CATCH17;2439927 said:

You are right nothing wrong with fans saying that. However these other teams will be facing each other for the most part and knocking each other off, if Dallas win we will be in the playoffs it is as simple as that. Dallas takes care of business we are in if we don't we won't be. I'm not focused on atl or wash I'm focused on the Cowboys.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2439933 said:
all we need to do is win. I have the upmost confidence in us against each team down the way. I don't think the Giants beat us if we have Romo that week. Steelers = overrated. Ravens if we let Joe Flacco beat us....never mind we wont. Eagles they benched McNabb that team could tell you which way was up right now.

Steelers are tough at Home. They play playoff style football year round.

They aren't overrated at all unless you judge them only offensively.

We know the Giants are really good.

Baltimore is one of the more physical teams in the league.

And Philly @ Philly will be a tough game. Divisional, TO back in town, and playing the Cowboys in the season finale.

Those 4 games in a row are tough. There is no sugar coating it.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2439933 said:

I would share the "utmost confidence" IF I saw this Offensive Philosophy meet Offensive Execution....

til then... color me very concerned.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
juckie;2439920 said:

I agree. Right now the only thing that matters for this season is Seattle. The playoffs will take care of themselves when it gets here.

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
CATCH17;2439927 said:

If we can't get past those games, then what do we even care for about this team this year? The sky isn't forecasted to fall today. And we aren't a team worth even being in contention this year if we can't take care of our own business and take care of our own schedule. Our schedule is what it is and it's not going to change. Just like the other 31 teams out there, half of which are in the same playoff-race boat as we're in. It is what it is. The road to the Super Bowl is not supposed to become easy because we wish it to be, it's supposed to be hard. It's supposed to feel like you've earned it!

Or we could take it like the Packers last title for example, have it given to us and let it feel cheap. Attention all good teams; Just be gone time we're supposed to play you. We either walk with the best or we go home like the rest.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
CATCH17;2439945 said:
Steelers are tough at Home. They play playoff style football year round.

They aren't overrated at all unless you judge them only offensively.

We know the Giants are really good.

Baltimore is one of the more physical teams in the league.

And Philly @ Philly will be a tough game. Divisional, TO back in town, and playing the Cowboys in the season finale.

Those 4 games in a row are tough. There is no sugar coating it.

I would love to see the Ravens D try to stop TO or RW. Ed Reed is a beast however they need about 4 Ed Reeds against us. Ray Lewis v MB3 i'll take MB3. We are a tough team also. Witten is a mans man and just flat out balls. Shut down Mcgahee get after Flacco = win. Their D will only keep them in the game so much.

Steelers = overrated. Will get exposed the same way the jags exposed them at home last season!!!!!!!!

Giants i'm not sold on them. They got the wins but I don't see it. The got us again and Brad Johnson won't be playing. If you think they going to come to our home in December and knock us out of the play off hunt you're crazy. This team will not allow such a travesty to happen.

Philly is in such disarray it's not even funny. IDC if it's a division rival at home. We are on another level and we are on the way up while they are going down. There's no way they win that game.

Match up these teams there's no way any of these teams beat us. No one can match up with us and our Defense keeps getting better and better. Each week we are getting better than last week.