Storm from Hurricane is coming zoners, check in later

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
AsthmaField;2227876 said:
Awww... that is a BABY hurricane. It just came through here and it had a nice breeze and that's about it.

We picnicked as a family. It was fun.
:laugh2:

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
AsthmaField;2227876 said:
Awww... that is a BABY hurricane. It just came through here and it had a nice breeze and that's about it.

We picnicked as a family. It was fun.

:laugh2:...did the chips look like wet noodles..?:)

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Our prayers are with all you folks and your families in the gulf coast.

StarHead69

Reaction score
BigDFan5;2227784 said:
I live in close to the same area, and I am gonna type until I get electrocuted, screw turning comp off

I live in Tyler, but "lucky" for me I'm in Houston on business. Take care East Texas Cowboys fans!

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Cbz40;2227884 said:
:laugh2:...did the chips look like wet noodles..?:)

It wasn't bad at all. I'm sitting here in my bedroom, after going through the whole storm, with power cruising around the internet, if that tells you anything.

After Katrina, I didn't have a bedroom to go into.

To be fair, I wasn't in the direct path of Gustav... but it wasn't anything like the media has made it out to be.

It's a baby.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
noober;2227893 said:
I live in Tyler, but "lucky" for me I'm in Houston on business. Take care East Texas Cowboys fans!

Howdy neighbor Lindale here, how wet did it get in Houston

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
AsthmaField;2227900 said:

It wasn't bad at all. I'm sitting here in my bedroom, after going through the whole storm, with power cruising around the internet, if that tells you anything.

After Katrina, I didn't have a bedroom to go into.

To be fair, I wasn't in the direct path of Gustav... but it wasn't anything like the media has made it out to be.

It's a baby.

For your sake I certainly glad it is, or was.;):)

Next_years_Champs

Reaction score
Longview here, looks like a lot of rain headed our way. After last week there could be some flooding. Hope everyone is ok.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BigDFan5;2227916 said:
Howdy neighbor Lindale here, how wet did it get in Houston
I saw that there were scattered showers in the city, but for the most part, it was sunny, dry and hot as usual.

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2227769 said:
zoners, storm from hurricaine is fixing to hit, see you zoners later, as long as electricity is back on will recap dfw sports beat tomorrow, if not have to wait till i get back online

Stay safe, man .

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Thanks zoners, I am back. Thanks for all of your prayers, may have helped, the storm didnt veer towards Lufkin like some forecasters thought, but going north and west.

It stil can veer back this way, but doesnt seem like it will so I am back online.

We might not even get the heavy rain and possible tornadoes that were predicted.

So, everything is looking good,