Stream for Sunday? *merge*

Jay

Reaction score
I'd check justintv or channelsurfing tomorrow morning before the game.

rbr651

Reaction score
STAR GAZER;3031553 said:
I broadcast every week at cowboys connection.org.

I joined your website last week but couldn't find the link to the game, could you tell me what to click to se the game please.

Been a while since I posted think I shold change my pacman picture?

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
rbr651;3031601 said:
I joined your website last week but couldn't find the link to the game, could you tell me what to click to se the game please.

Been a while since I posted think I shold change my pacman picture?

Visit the "Video Connection" forum and there is a sub-forum titled "Live Game Broadcasts". You will see a thread named Week 7 Boys Falcons (Cowboys Connection). There is an embedded video player that will capture the live stream.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
STAR GAZER;3031671 said:
Visit the "Video Connection" forum and there is a sub-forum titled "Live Game Broadcasts". You will see a thread named Week 7 Boys Falcons (Cowboys Connection). There is an embedded video player that will capture the live stream.

I have to work and the game is not on tv. Is there any way I can capture the feed?

DallasInDC

Reaction score
STAR GAZER;3031671 said:

is the password still boysfan? I typed that in and nothing happened

"NM" I got it to work.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
starfrombirth;3031734 said:
I have to work and the game is not on tv. Is there any way I can capture the feed?

I will also be capturing the stream and feeding it continuously all week for people like yourself who miss the game.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
I know there is a thread for this every week but i didnt see one for today. Anyone have any sites?

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Crap; its the BEars game.....

Back to work trying to find the Dallas game.