Streaming live games

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
My apologies to the mods as I am sure your tired of this question. I am going out of town this week away from my Sunday Ticket and NFL network. Well all the local places such as Buffalo WW are closed and I just dont want to miss this game..sorry crazy diehard here. Anyway I have looked at some of the options that have been suggested here. Do these sites require a fee? If someone knows of one of these sites that is 100% free and any particulars that will help me downloading and streaming, well that would be a great Christmas present from a fellow zoner. Thank you very much and go Cowboyz!!

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Most if not all do not require a fee, some require a software download. If this is your first venture into the world of NFL streaming, be advised that it's like the Wild Wild West out there. Streams can drop out pretty fast so you should have at least two other streams ready to go. And the quality of the streams is not usually great (compared to what you get on tv). Come back here before the game and a streaming thread will give you several links.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I wouldn't waste a dime on the NFL Ticket. Last year and this year, there has not been one game I wanted to see that I could not get for free live on the net.

The quality is not bad. The screen is small but I can't complain for the price. And I can post comments here while the game is going on.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
ninja;3756441 said:
I wouldn't waste a dime on the NFL Ticket. Last year and this year, there has not been one game I wanted to see that I could not get for free live on the net.

The quality is not bad. The screen is small but I can't complain for the price. And I can post comments here while the game is going on.

Thanks for the advice. As for the ticket, I just don't miss cowboys games, period. I don't care how bad they are. 34 years and counting and I will be a diehard until the end of days. I look at it like this, I live in KC, if I went to a game with my wife that would be far greater than the ticket costs me on a yearly basis to watch in the comfort of my own room.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Silver N Blue;3757316 said:
Thanks for the advice. As for the ticket, I just don't miss cowboys games, period. I don't care how bad they are. 34 years and counting and I will be a diehard until the end of days. I look at it like this, I live in KC, if I went to a game with my wife that would be far greater than the ticket costs me on a yearly basis to watch in the comfort of my own room.

Doesn't the Ticket allow you to stream games over DirectTV's website?

UDcowboysfan

Reaction score
atdhe.net has been working really well for me. Need to download v share but its simple and you can blow the screen up so the picture is as big as your monitor

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Hagman;3757432 said:
Doesn't the Ticket allow you to stream games over DirectTV's website?

Yes, plus you can also get them on your smart phone as well.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;3757553 said:
Yes, plus you can also get them on your smart phone as well.

Interesting I have never tried this so, I assume, I just log on and can watch TV through my CP?