Strength and Conditioning Coach

dfense

Reaction score
Did Dallas resign their guy? The had great success with injuries and endurance. I just heard his contract was up.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
dfense;1344926 said:
Did Dallas resign their guy? The had great success with injuries and endurance. I just heard his contract was up.

Interesting question?

:confused:

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
joe jurasek (sp?) i believe is his name..im pretty sure he's still under contract

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He had to base his workouts on what Parcells wanted and Parcells believes in the core body lifts such as military press, box squat, and power cling.

3 lifts I hate to do.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
CATCH17;1344957 said:
He had to base his workouts on what Parcells wanted and Parcells believes in the core body lifts such as military press, box squat, and power cling.

3 lifts I hate to do.
pretty much what all levels are doing now,along with towel benching. I like him and hope he stays:)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
CATCH17;1344957 said:

3 lifts I hate to do.

True...I remember when he made that switch. It got the team strong, at first, but, maybe that is what wore the team out at the end of the season?

The Jimster did a different workout thing....to make fast players!

Coach Landry did not care about if you were a football player or not, all he wanted was athelets...he would turn them into football players by making them run up and down a steep hill...!
:eek:

I wonder what the NEW HC will make them do?

It's going to be very interesting!

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
i remember emmitt smith really complimented jurasek for getting smith to a new level athletic wise..speed, power, agility and strength..joe does it all...im actually goin to school for strength training its really good stuff

cowboy4eva

Reaction score
Interesting to see how it plays out next year, you just know Parcells had a big say in the health and endurance of the team, He always talked about making sure his players were fresh and when he first came in I recall hearing about how different his weightlifting drills for example were.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Slightly out of date considering the coaches that have left, but here you go.

If he returns, there could be changes on the coaching staff. At least five assistants are in the final year of their deals, including defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer (now in ATL), who has been paid $1 million a season for the last three years. Special teams coach Bruce DeHaven (now in Seattle), running backs coach Anthony Lynn (now in Cleveland I believe), offensive assistant David Lee (now in Arkansas) and safeties coach Mike McIntyre (no update)also have contracts that expire shortly.

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showth...ighlight=staff

Which means the following are still under contract

Todd Bowles
Tony Sparano
Todd Haley - now in AZ
Paul Pasqueloni
Kacy Rodgers
Freddie Kitchens
Joe Juraszek
Vincent Brown

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
WoodysGirl;1344971 said:
Slightly out of date considering the coaches that have left, but here you go.

If he returns, there could be changes on the coaching staff. At least five assistants are in the final year of their deals, including defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer (now in ATL), who has been paid $1 million a season for the last three years. Special teams coach Bruce DeHaven (now in Seattle), running backs coach Anthony Lynn (now in Cleveland I believe), offensive assistant David Lee (now in Arkansas) and safeties coach Mike McIntyre (no update)also have contracts that expire shortly.

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showth...ighlight=staff

Which means the following are still under contract

Todd Bowles
Tony Sparano
Todd Haley - now in AZ
Paul Pasqueloni
Kacy Rodgers
Freddie Kitchens
Joe Juraszek
Vincent Brown

Thank you...

What does Kacy Rodgers coach?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
BrAinPaiNt;1344980 said:

Freddie Kitchens???

Is that where the food was cooked???

Was he the cook?

I'm so dumb that I have not even paid much attention to these coaches...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
5Stars;1344994 said:
Freddie Kitchens???

Is that where the food was cooked???

Was he the cook?

I'm so dumb that I have not even paid much attention to these coaches...

Freddie is the TE coach.

baj1dallas

Reaction score
CATCH17;1344957 said:

3 lifts I hate to do.

lol that's power clean.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WoodysGirl;1344971 said:
At least five assistants are in the final year of their deals, including defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer (now in ATL), who has been paid $1 million a season for the last three years. Special teams coach Bruce DeHaven (now in Seattle), running backs coach Anthony Lynn (now in Cleveland I believe), offensive assistant David Lee (now in Arkansas) and safeties coach Mike McIntyre (no update)also have contracts that expire shortly.
You know what I call that? A good start.

braw

Reaction score
The best coach in strength and conditioning was the thing that Jimmy Johnson and Bill Parcells have in common. They both hired him to build the two dynasties.

Mike Woicik - Dallas (XXVII, XXVIII, XXX), New England (XXXVI, XXXVIII, XXXIX)

Thats 6 Super Bowls...... It can't be a coincidence the team of the 90's and 2000's are taught by same guy. Jerry open up the paycheck( we need our guy back).