Stupid Cowboy fans. is it just me?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
No...it's us watching a team...just wondering what hill they need to climb to find some rams. Sometimes I wonder if they have the guns to go win this game? I'm not sure..but as a fool...why not? Just like the old days...don't be messen with our team...we are on a mission, looking for some rams.

Love is the word of the day...need to hit me a stick...go to a gig, play some tunes...make me some Money! Our Dallas Cowboys are looking smooth....
peace

Blake

Reaction score
soreunequaledantlionmax1mb-35176-37835.gif

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
No...it's us watching a team...just wondering what hill they need to climb to find some rams. Sometimes I wonder if they have the guns to go win this game? I'm not sure..but as a fool...why not? Just like the old days...don't be messen with our team...we are on a mission, looking for some rams.

Love is the word of the day...need to hit me a stick...go to a gig, play some tunes...make me some Money! Our Dallas Cowboys are looking smooth....
peace

I don't understand you. Cowboys vs Rams was like a month ago.

Flamma

Reaction score
I know what happened. He got stinking drunk the night before the game. Went to throw up and passed out afterwards, hitting his head on the porcelain on his way down. Woke up almost 3 weeks later in the hospital and typed out this message before looking at the calendar.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score

peace

Very entertaining post.

Doesn't make a lick of sense, but it was fun to read...