Successful Diversion by the North East Media...

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
they took your mind off of X's and O's, the buildup of slobbering hatred for the Giants, and to get you to pay attention to that Northeast Biased all sports blabber.

All it took was some stupid who-cares report, and look what all of you are talking about.

And they didn't have to spend a Dime in Advertising to do it. So Fess up!!!! Who are the Suckers here that were drawn into this "Big ole Bag of who gives a Crap?"

:eek: :eek:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Nothing would give me more satisfaction than a complete dismantling of the Giants.

I dont care if Witten score 4 TD's either.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Yeah they diverted attention away from a lot of things, like the surging Cowboys defense, the faltering Gints offense with now Brandon Jacobs OUT and Eli Manning turning back into his old self...

It's no secret BSPN doesn't like the Cowboys, but they shouldn't make it so blatantly obvious - every single one of their radio hosts today and every single person on television has been blowing it out of proportion. Jim Rome especially made me angry, but then I quickly realized that he has the 4:30 TV spot and at that time most people are only catching him say "I am Out" so they can watch Around the Horn.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
casmith07;2485010 said:
Yeah they diverted attention away from a lot of things, like the surging Cowboys defense, the faltering Gints offense with now Brandon Jacobs OUT and Eli Manning turning back into his old self...

It's no secret BSPN doesn't like the Cowboys, but they shouldn't make it so blatantly obvious - every single one of their radio hosts today and every single person on television has been blowing it out of proportion. Jim Rome especially made me angry, but then I quickly realized that he has the 4:30 TV spot and at that time most people are only catching him say "I am Out" so they can watch Around the Horn.

Question: If watching ESPN makes you angry then why do you watch?

I haven't watched ESPN since Skip Bayless was hired. Any sports program that would employ Skippy couldn't possibly be legit.

Do yourself a favor and stick to watching Babe (CBS 11).

RoadRunner

Reaction score
HighTechDave;2484954 said:
they took your mind off of X's and O's, the buildup of slobbering hatred for the Giants, and to get you to pay attention to that Northeast Biased all sports blabber.

All it took was some stupid who-cares report, and look what all of you are talking about.

And they didn't have to spend a Dime in Advertising to do it. So Fess up!!!! Who are the Suckers here that were drawn into this "Big ole Bag of who gives a Crap?"

:eek: :eek:

Yep, this week its north vs south. BSPN is based in the north. Of course they are going to do their best to try and distract the Cowboys before a game against one of their own.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
Ridiculous. If anything ESPN wants us to win because we'd be around for the playoffs.

People who actually think they went through all this so their beloved Giants could win should be institutionalized.

Elvis is alive
Bigfoot is out there
There was a UFO in Roswell

And Espn made this up to thwart our season.

RoadRunner

Reaction score
CowboyWay;2485218 said:
Ridiculous. If anything ESPN wants us to win because we'd be around for the playoffs.

People who actually think they went through all this so their beloved Giants could win should be institutionalized.

Elvis is alive
Bigfoot is out there
There was a UFO in Roswell

And Espn made this up to thwart our season.

This is absolutely a regional deal, and BSPN is doing this because of that bery reason.

If you want to try and go off on tangents about nonsense that is up to you. I've been around and seen this for too long. I know exactly what they are up to at BSPN, becuase this isn't the first time they've done it.

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
think my post mentioned it as all about:

"pay attention to me, we are ESPN and we want free advertising, so we will be National Enquirer because everyone is stupid and we can get away with it and they won't even notice because they are too emotionally tied to make sense they are being jerked around".

lack of punctuation was done on purpose, for effect.

Humanity is becoming so "Idiocracy". Don't be sucked in.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Zimmy Lives;2485120 said:
Question: If watching ESPN makes you angry then why do you watch?

I haven't watched ESPN since Skip Bayless was hired. Any sports program that would employ Skippy couldn't possibly be legit.

Do yourself a favor and stick to watching Babe (CBS 11).

Touche! :D

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
RoadRunner;2485224 said:
This is absolutely a regional deal, and BSPN is doing this because of that bery reason.

If you want to try and go off on tangents about nonsense that is up to you. I've been around and seen this for too long. I know exactly what they are up to at BSPN, becuase this isn't the first time they've done it.

Ludicrious.

If you want to say this is a story, or it isn't a story, fine. We got people on both sides of the fence, but to sit here and say ESPN did it because we are playing the Giants this week is quite possibly the silliest thing I've ever heard.

Oh, and there were 58 people involved in the Kennedy assasination too.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
They do it because some people love to hate and will believe what they want to believe. Most people are intelligent. Mobs are stupid.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I want to believe this conspiracy theory...

But I need confirmation from the Magic 8 Ball.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
I love the Souths paranoia

Dallas has brought most of this on themselves - heck this board is evidence of Dallas bashing, Wade bashing all season.

TO was grilled in Philly, TO is a lightning rod wherever he is.