Suck It: Hostile Edition

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Hostile was right.

Come in here and crow, big guy. You deserve it.

I already am having an altar constructed in honor of Hostile... it right next to the beer fridge.

Hail Hostile!

reddyuta

Reaction score
was he ever-he kept upping his percentage of RW coming here but i just couldnt buy it .kudos to hostile.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2339318 said:
are you kidding me?

I think you and I are forced to hop off the Maclin bandwagon.

No problem. We still commandeer the Boley bandwagon, right?

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
I am NOT Hostile and I APPROVE of this message.

/riverdance

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Biggest draft day trade in the history of the NFL.

Im shocked it happened but I am very happy because I like the player.

I expected bad media coverage from the Pacman situation.

Jerry just turned all that around and possibly made a move to spark this franchise that could start a bonfire.

5 weeks from now this team should be crazy good.

Thanos68

Benched
Reaction score
CATCH17;2339348 said:
Biggest draft day trade in the history of the NFL.

Im shocked it happened but I am very happy because I like the player.

I expected bad media coverage from the Pacman situation.

Jerry just turned all that around and possibly made a move to spark this franchise that could start a bonfire.

5 weeks from now this team should be crazy good.

I don't see how that is possible. The defense sucks real bad and the Special team aren't great either. Realistically only our offense will be good and our defense will be just awful like it has been. Crazy good? I think not. Unless of course you are just referring to the offense, or 33% of the team.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Hostile;2339351 said:
LMAO

Thank you Vintage. You never cease to crack me up.

Its been a crappy week. Losing the game, the injuries...

Now a bit of good news. With all the doom and gloom thread, we deserve to have some fun.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Thanos68;2339366 said:
I don't see how that is possible. The defense sucks real bad and the Special team aren't great either. Realistically only our offense will be good and our defense will be just awful like it has been. Crazy good? I think not. Unless of course you are just referring to the offense, or 33% of the team.

We can win the superbowl with our offense.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Thanos68;2339366 said:

The defense has been pretty good the last 2 weeks and a former NFL scout has backed that up.

Only truly bad games this D has had is the Washington game and Philly game.

We are now playing more aggresive coverage as well.

The offense has been hurting us but the biggest thing has been lack of enthusiasm.

After todays occurences I think Jerry just gave us a spark.

5 weeks from now we SHOULD be crazy good.

Reaction score
large_brady-quinn-4.jpg

" All Hail Hostile!"

Thanos68

Benched
Reaction score
CATCH17;2339415 said:
The defense has been pretty good the last 2 weeks and a former NFL scout has backed that up.

Only truly bad games this D has had is the Washington game and Philly game.

We are now playing more aggresive coverage as well.

The offense has been hurting us but the biggest thing has been lack of enthusiasm.

After todays occurences I think Jerry just gave us a spark.

5 weeks from now we SHOULD be crazy good.

Sure the defense has been great.. They couldn't stop Washington when they needed to. The really couldn't stop cincinatti. And when they needed to stop the cardinals, again, they failed miserably. Do you watch the games? Do you not see time after time after time that when the D is asked to step up and close the door on the game they can't do it? Man what the heck are people watching? This D is TERRIBLE!!!!!

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Thanos68;2339513 said:
Sure the defense has been great.. They couldn't stop Washington when they needed to. The really couldn't stop cincinatti. And when they needed to stop the cardinals, again, they failed miserably. Do you watch the games? Do you not see time after time after time that when the D is asked to step up and close the door on the game they can't do it? Man what the heck are people watching? This D is TERRIBLE!!!!!

Heheh - my points exactly. Our defense for some reason can't close games out for the offense.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
Thanos68;2339513 said:

What we gave up 250 yards to ARizona, I think they punted like 5 or 6 times, if anything or D has been OK lately, our ST cost us the game Sunday....

We should put up 40 points a game now....

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Thanos68;2339513 said:

So the defense is the reason we lost to Arizona?

LOL

Its gotten better since the Washington game and the coverage has been MUCH more aggresive since the Washington game.

Washington and Philly are the only 2 bad games this defense has had.

The Cardinals loss was without a doubt on the Special Teams/offense.

If you dont believe that than what game were you watching.