Suicide watch !

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Is there a suicide watch over at extremeskins this morning ??

Has any one been over at their board today ??

:skins:

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
THey are making every excuse in the world as to why they lost. Big time thinking that it had everything to do with the Giants owner dying. Pretty pathetic. At least at the Philly site they had the sense to live up to the fact that they suck.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
I haven't looked yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if Art made a post about how losing 36-0 to the Giants was a great thing for the Commanders and will boost them to back-to-back Super Bowl victories, just like the Patriots' 31-0 loss to the Bills in 2003.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So...were the Skins exposed or were the Giants emotionally at their peak yesterday?

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I don't know if they were exposed or not, but I watched much of the game while listening to the Cowboys' game on radio, and they were dreadful on both offense and defense. They also turned the ball over a lot - something the Giants cause other teams to do. They couldn't stop Tiki Barber, who broke two really big runs.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I originally thought the Commanders were a 3 win team, but I'm willing to take a mea culpa on this one. They might get hammered again this weekend by the Eagles, but they still have Arizona, Tampa Bay (who are dreadful with Sims at QB) and a few other bad teams on their schedule. They could easily end the season 9-7.

I'm trying to figure out who it favors us to root for in that division game this weekend.