Suisham

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Just when he was starting to grow on me he goes out and shanks a 35 yarder.:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
I didn't get to see the game but saw on NFL.com that he was 1/2. Was hoping that it was a bad snap or something other than a miss. :banghead:

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Yea, that hurt his chances tonight but what I did like was his ability to get it into the endzone on their kickoffs. Not too sure how many times he did it tonight but I do know that he kicked it back there at least twice. That might be worthy enough to keep him on the roster.

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
Draegerman said:
Yea, that hurt his chances tonight but what I did like was his ability to get it into the endzone on their kickoffs. Not too sure how many times he did it tonight but I do know that he kicked it back there at least twice. That might be worthy enough to keep him on the roster.
Yeah, remember the "good ole' days" when kickers could kick FG AND handle the kickoffs!!

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
cowboyfan4life_mark said:
Yeah, remember the "good ole' days" when kickers could kick FG AND handle the kickoffs!!
No kidding! Now it's like you have to have one for kickoffs, one for fg attempts, and another for on-side kicks...etc.