Sunday Nightgame

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Hey when did the sunday night gamemove to NBC? I thought this was suppose to happen next season. I just clicked on my guide and they have seattle, at houston on NBC?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Where do you live? If you live in the Seattle or Houston viewing area, I believe it's customary and permissible for a local affiliate to show a cable-broadcasted game to the local viewing area.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
HOuston played last year on ESPN when the played the packers, and houston games are shown on CBS, not NBC

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DK... because it's a Houston game... They're going to show it both locally and on ESPN. They've done that before. When they played sunday night against the Cowboys, it was aired on both ABC and Espn down here.

During the daytime, they're aired on CBS, but at night, it's subject to the Sunday night contracts.

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
HOuston played last year on ESPN when the played the packers, and houston games are shown on CBS, not NBC
If an NFC team is visiting an AFC team, then Fox carries the game. If an AFC team is visiting an NFC team, then CBS carries the game. Otherwise NFC vs NFC is on Fox, AFC vs AFC is on CBS.