Super Sig Contest Poll for Participants 11-19

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
If you choose to vote for one of these participants (11-19), please do so here. If you wish to vote for Participants 1-10, please go to the first polling thread.

Please dont vote more than once. This is the only way to account for all 19 participants, so please respect the voting process by casting only one vote..

Thanks Guys.

Enjoy the contest.;)

http://i5.***BLOCKED***/albums/y159/rjp220589/SigContestAJHawksig.jpgParticipant 11
http://img58.*************/img58/8646/moss0ws.gifParticipant 12
http://img135.*************/img135/5421/michaelrobinsoncopy2ki.jpgParticipant 13
http://img435.*************/img435/2452/bullockssigcopy8qu.pngParticipant 14
http://img132.*************/img132/605/michaelhuff2de.jpgParticipant 15
http://img520.*************/img520/5376/vystillfinal5vf.gifParticipant 16
http://img482.*************/img482/5972/erniesims8iw.jpgParticipant 17
2480bill_williams_entry.jpg
Participant 18
http://img177.*************/img177/392/ngata4qa4tr.jpgParticipant 19

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
On this page I considered #13, #14 and #17 on this page. I don't know what kind of votes they are getting since I voted on the other page but here are my thoughs on this page.

#13 has good style and imagination but was a bit too simple for my taste.

#17 has very good art work and an exciting theme. It is not really my cup of tea but I can see it getting a lot of votes.

#14 also had good style and imagination, and showed very good color usage. It was a hard choice between this one and #1 on the other page (my overall pick) made more difficult by not being able to see them side by side but this was easily one of the top two.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
JackMagist said:
On this page I considered #13, #14 and #17 on this page. I don't know what kind of votes they are getting since I voted on the other page but here are my thoughs on this page.

#13 has good style and imagination but was a bit too simple for my taste.

#17 has very good art work and an exciting theme. It is not really my cup of tea but I can see it getting a lot of votes.

#14 also had good style and imagination, and showed very good color usage. It was a hard choice between this one and #1 on the other page (my overall pick) made more difficult by not being able to see them side by side but this was easily one of the top two.

You can click the small "view results" in the bottom right and see how the votes are going.

#17 is winning here. I don't understand how though, the way the player's set and then the flames it looks as though someone has a bad case of burrito aftermath but that's just me.

superpunk

Reaction score
StanleySpadowski said:
You can click the small "view results" in the bottom right and see how the votes are going.

#17 is winning here. I don't understand how though, the way the player's set and then the flames it looks as though someone has a bad case of burrito aftermath but that's just me.

People are suckers for fire.:)

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski said:

Thanks for the tip...I should have known that I guess.

I’m not surprised that #17 is winning…a lot of people like the burrito flame run look. Not my thing but not surprising.

How is #15 getting so many votes? That is atrocious.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
I don't know how #15 is getting as many votes either. Maybe because this is a Cowboys board and it says Texas, but I honestly don't know.

You can also see who voted for whom by clicking on any of the vote totals and the SNs of who voted are listed.

superpunk

Reaction score
15 just looks real nice. Good use of the orange, and has the little star in the left, the longhorn in the background - that's my favorite one on this page.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I voted 15.

I'm not a Texas fan by a long shot. Artistically, it flows. I liked the color scheme. And I wanted to pick something different than what others picked.

I liked it more until I took a closer look at the actual image of Huff. Something's going on with the helmet and his face that takes away from the pic that I missed when looking at it earlier. But other than that, I like the concept.

And since I've already voted, I'm not gonna worry about taking it back. Cuz on first glance, I did like it.

RedLine

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
...I liked it more until I took a closer look at the actual image of Huff. Something's going on with the helmet and his face that takes away from the pic that I missed when looking at it earlier...

WG, I think that is just the reflection on his visor. If you look real close you can see it is a reflection of a stadium.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
RedLine said:
WG, I think that is just the reflection on his visor. If you look real close you can see it is a reflection of a stadium.
I looked closer and it still looks funny. Could be, cuz I'm blind. :)

Guess maybe the artiste could've used a different Huff image. But overall, I still liked it.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
This is an update of the current polling at the boards abroad. The collective tally as of the time of this post, is..........
banana.gif
banana.gif

P-1 (24), P-2 (9), P-3 (1), P-4 (3), P-5 (6), P-6 (5), P-7 (14), P-8 (26), P-9 (14), P-10 (3)

P-11 (11), P-12 (6), P-13 (3), P-14 (4), P-15 (44), P-16 (3), P-17 (37), P-18 (8), P-19 (11)

This calculation includes the Cowboys Zone vote.
thumb.gif

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
I voted for #1,I like the depth and the layout,font could be better

I see the attraction with 15 but it's a wp backround of someone elses work that has been resized

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
What no DeAngelo Williams? I protest this contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

I'm not gonna vote....nope can't make :bang2:

/sarcasm

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
I like 15 because it's very clean looking. It has a pure, classic look.

Most of the others are too gaudy and busy for my taste.

Reaction score
Somebody's all ready hit poor Daniel Bullocks so hard (#14), the star slid around to the front of his helmet!!!

:laugh2:

BigWillie

Reaction score
diehard2231 said:
I voted for #1,I like the depth and the layout,font could be better

I see the attraction with 15 but it's a wp backround of someone elses work that has been resized

You said what I was thinking.

I would've picked that graphic, if I hadn't thought that. It's basically why I went with the Vernon Davis graphic on the first page.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
i meant to vote for 15.....

could someone change my vote to 15?

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
IMO, Every participant should do the same player.

I love the work being done by each member, and appreciate all of their efforts.

I wouldnt be ashamed to rock any of the work done by any of these guys.

But to be fair as far as judgement and artistic ability or preference... same guy.

It only makes it fair and reasonable. I think some guys see the guy they want drafted and simply vote for that guy. Even make it a guy that the Cowboys wont draft like Reggie Bush, or whomever. My 2 cents.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
I voted for #19....not a fan of the player....just liked the work.

Everyone in this contest did a wonderful job. Hats off to all 19 participants.....great work.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Okay guys:

Last call. The poll closes at the end of the day today. So if you have yet to vote. Please do so now. We will post the results tomorrow.:wink2: