Swing & Miss: Dan Quinn Failed To Lure One Dallas Cowboys' Cornerback

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
probably made the most sense for him if they were both offering similar deals. not worth moving and all that other stuff just for an extra 250k. Now if they were offering significantly more (which i doubt) and he chose to stay then that's some good loyalty....but it's probably the first scenario

blueblood70

Reaction score
yep Washington is going to be interesting DQ took our backups and trying to make them starters..hmm good luck what does that make their backups? so they go 2s and 3s?? time will tell..

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
All the CBs were under contract except J Lew, so this isn't a CB issue. Good on J Lew to stay with the Cowboys, but many other guys decided to leave the Cowboys to follow Quinn to Washington. Armstrong and Fowler left our D. Tyler Biadasz left our offense to join Washington for more money. We needed to improve at Center anyway, so I'm good with Biadasz leaving. But the impact on the defense was a bit harder to take. I believe we have recovered from what Dan Quinn took but we won't know that for certain until the season starts. J Lew will be a contributor and I am looking forward to watching.