T-Mac going to Houston and other big NBA trades

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
It's official, T-Mac to Houston for Stevie Franchise:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1831594

The full trade is Francis, Cuttino Mobley and Kelvin Cato were sent to Orlando for Magic superstar Tracy McGrady , Juwan Howard, Reece Gaines and Tyronn Lue.

Anyone's NBA teams affected by these big trades and signings?

Any Mavericks fans hoping to get Shaq? I'd trade Nowitski for him in a heartbeat. You'll only get a small window of opportunity to win the NBA Finals because Shaq is getting old but I don't think the Mavs would do anything with Nowitzki anyways.

Any NBA fans here hoping that their team signs Kobe Bryant?

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wonder how McGrady will do with Ming....I wonder if that can wind up being a great combo in the league.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
bad trade by the Magic they gave up too much for 2 players that more probably then not do not want to be there

Duane

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
It's official, T-Mac to Houston for Stevie Franchise:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1831594

The full trade is Francis, Cuttino Mobley and Kelvin Cato were sent to Orlando for Magic superstar Tracy McGrady , Juwan Howard, Reece Gaines and Tyronn Lue.

Anyone's NBA teams affected by these big trades and signings?

Any Mavericks fans hoping to get Shaq? I'd trade Nowitski for him in a heartbeat. You'll only get a small window of opportunity to win the NBA Finals because Shaq is getting old but I don't think the Mavs would do anything with Nowitzki anyways.

Any NBA fans here hoping that their team signs Kobe Bryant?

I hate to loose Fancis. He's a class act on and off the court. Hopefully T-Mac will stay healthy and keep his nose clean.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Duane said:
I hate to loose Fancis. He's a class act on and off the court. Hopefully T-Mac will stay healthy and keep his nose clean.

I think Houston should have kept Mobley and traded Mo Taylor. Still a good trade for both teams. Niether T-Mac or Francis were entirely happy with their teams and needed a change.