T.O. and his body?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Was just watching TO in an interview during NFL live.

His responses to questions about him and his coach and others were a little disturbing... alot defending his body and injury and he knows his body etc... but he is always there on gameday...

my questions are: Do we make an exception for TO and trust him with his injuries and when he can return? at his age should he be saving what he has left to count during real games?.... as long as he is there on gameday.... that interview was ugly... anyone who saw it will know what I mean

sacase

Reaction score
If this was TO's second year in the system I don't think would be a big deal but since we just got him and he doesn't know the playbook yet that I belive is Bill's major conccern. Next year I think he gets a pass if something like this happens.

Givincer

Reaction score
I know exactly what you mean about the interview, it felt like it went on forever and he wasn't exactly saying the best stuff either. For example saying that he has nothing to prove to anybody, that is absolutely ridiculous and there is no reason to say that even if you feel that. The guy talks WAY too much, plain and simple.

However, all of that aside, I do think we need to give him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to knowing his body and knowing how best to handle problems with his body. Is it inconvenient that he's missed 14 practices? Of course. Is it going to keep him out of the endzone on the first Sunday of the season? Of course not. Is there a rift between Bill Parcells and TO because of it? Not in reality.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I really think BP should have said something other than what he said when he said that they have to play injured and they have to show me something soon.(I am paraphrasing of course)

He should have emphasized not wanting to lose "the player" for the season only. He kinda fueled this fire a little.... eh, its a fine line with TO and BP...

Lets face it... if we lose TO because of this we can only blame BP and the media... we all know TO wants to play...

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
If you don't practice you don't play.........how do you like that Iverson?