T.O is gonna write a book... due in July

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
this should be interesting..
http://x.go.com/cgi/x.pl?goto=http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2377168&name=FPT-2377168-032016&srvc=sz

NEW YORK -- Now that he's signed with the Dallas Cowboys, Terrell Owens wants to talk about his two seasons in Philadelphia.

He is writing a book called "Ineligible Receiver: The Real Story of My Journey from the Super Bowl to the Sidelines." It is due in July.

"Finally, the real T.O. story can be told," Simon & Schuster executive David Rosenthal said. "It's an important chapter in the long-term struggle for players' rights in the NFL."

Owens helped the Eagles reach the Super Bowl after the 2004 season. This past season, he criticized coaches and teammates, notably quarterback Donovan McNabb. He was suspended at midseason, then deactivated for the rest of the season.

He was released last week and signed with Dallas on Saturday.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
I heard about this...

I have a feeling it will ruffle alot of feathers in the Eagle world...

In fairness, we have only heard Philly's side of it... it will be interesting to hear the other side...

Whether it holds merit or not, we shall soon find out...

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
trickblue said:
I heard about this...

In fairness, we have only heard Philly's side of it... it will be interesting to hear the other side...

Do you really smoke a pipe? :laugh2:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Dallas said:
Do you really smoke a pipe? :laugh2:

I'm a priest ******... don't question me or I will see to it you spend eternity in purgatory... watching Commanders games!

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
trickblue said:
I heard about this...

Whats in that pipe, yer hollyness?:eek:

leotisbrown

Half Fast Analysis
Reaction score
I don't reed books except the Bibles on sundays but I;ll make this one somethings that I'll buy and get for sure!!!

I loves me that nasty cat named T.O.!!

I can't get enoughs of him from CNN Espn sports newspapers and the likes therof including tv shows!1 We got us a bone fide star of big magnet tood with attitude to boot!!

Yayyyyy!!

Thank you Mister Jerry Jones for looking out on us and spending you're money the smart way not like banner who chhepskates it or snyder who wastes his money like a drunken sailor at a Chinee horehouse. You spend it too win!!!

lspain1

Reaction score
Folks, this book is a very good thing. It is going to make the Eagle organization look foolish and petty. It will be the drip drip drip of stomach acid as the season nears. TO will continue to be a cloud in their world for this whole season. Just wait and see.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
lspain1 said:
Folks, this book is a very good thing. It is going to make the Eagle organization look foolish and petty. It will be the drip drip drip of stomach acid as the season nears. TO will continue to be a cloud in their world for this whole season. Just wait and see.

Boy theres something to look foreword to, when TO becomes the cloud over the Cowboys. Hes two for two.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I have mixed feeling about him doing a book(while a member of our Org.)

It will be a distraction I believe... but if he becomes a "good ........" (all the things he said).... then the book will help him and us.

In just about everything in life... its not how you start... its how you finish....

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end"

hooskins

Reaction score
I think it should have been called "three easy steps to destroy a franchise"

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
Let me guess, "Teamwork For Dummies" of "The Idiot's Guide to Teamwork"? :lmao2:

Ahhh, I love the TO signing, but you gotta laugh at how blown-out-of-proportion this has all become. :)

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
hooskins said:
I think it should have been called "three easy steps to destroy a franchise"

Daniel Snyder's book do to come out after the next season.

"How to buy a team and spend over $100 million dollars on players and win ONE playoff game in 10 years"

silver

Reaction score
Owens already causing trouble
Just one more troubling aspect of the Terrell Owens' arrival ...

The Book.

The way I hear it, the Cowboys were caught by surprise that this Lucifer has a new book coming out in July, just in time for the opening of training camp.

The title: Ineligible Receiver: The Real Story of My Journey from the Super Bowl to the Sidelines.

The publishing house out of New York promises it will be a book that allows Owens "to hate on the Eagles."

So here's the deal:

With Lucifer in the mix, Big Bill's training camp was already going to be a circus. But now, with a controversial new book out, you can double the distractions with Owens.

Just what Parcells hates.

Owens stood on the Valley Ranch podium Saturday and said he wouldn't discuss the past. His slimeball agent, Drew Rosenhaus, also kept pushing that point.

But both knew that a new book was coming out that would rehash nothing but the past.

And, until Monday, the Cowboys didn't even know.

But when you make a deal with the devil, the devil always wins.

Posted by vetter on March 21, 2006 at 12:03 PM in Cowboys | Permalink | Comments (1) | TrackBack (0)

New book might not amuse Roy Williams
Speaking of the new book from Terrell Owens, it's going to get real interesting if he decides to go after Roy Williams for the horse-collar tackle during the '04 season.

Now that would be big fun, huh?

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
cowboys#1 said:
this should be interesting..
http://x.go.com/cgi/x.pl?goto=http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2377168&name=FPT-2377168-032016&srvc=sz

NEW YORK -- Now that he's signed with the Dallas Cowboys, Terrell Owens wants to talk about his two seasons in Philadelphia.

No...this is what's interesting..per TO's news conference...

"I'm not really interested in looking back to the past. I've made so mistakes. I know that. But it starts today. You can't ever move forward if you keep bringing up the past."

Yes, writing a book about your past is certainly moving forward.....:rolleyes:

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
lspain1 said:

How will this be good for us? If this makes Philly look bad in any way - which it will - they will stir the pot over it. They'll file a legal motion to stop sales or suspend revenues, or they may even file a suit for defamation claiming that lies are being told. So this controversy with Philly will enter center stage again, this time escalading to new heights never seen before.

Even if TO is telling the truth this thing will get over-heated - just in time for Cowboys training camp when the emphasis should be on preparing for the upcoming season, not on TO v. Philly. So now we'll have this rediculous distraction to look forward to. What you think will be a dark cload hanging over philly will really be one raining over Dallas' offseason parade. Yeah - fact or fiction - this book is a very good thing. :rolleyes:

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
I wish he would wait until his career after the Cowboys before he stirs up more controversy but I guess no one will care about TO and the Eagles a few years from now.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
YoMick said:
I have mixed feeling about him doing a book(while a member of our Org.)

It will be a distraction I believe... but if he becomes a "good ........" (all the things he said).... then the book will help him and us.

In just about everything in life... its not how you start... its how you finish....

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end"
He started nicely in SF. He started nicely in Philly. He started nicely it seems in Dallas. Lets see how this one ends????? We know how the other two ended.