T.O. is soaking up the negative press.....

juck

Reaction score
only for a stellar game in jacksonville.He loves it,and so will we.Some posters on here are so negative and worse than the media soap opera.We have a very good team this year,the best I have seen in long long time,and I sense the swagger is back a bit,its in the air,and no not just from 2 pre season games.Lets be positive.Unlike all the mediots.;)

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
I would have to agree, TO right now all he brings is negativity. (supposedly) Like they mentioned last nite during the game. TO WILL NOT DO THE SAME HE DID TO THE EAGLES, OR NINERS IN DALLAS. The reason is, he got his money! (wut he wanted) We got everything to COMPETE FOR THE SB! (wut he also wants) In case sumthing comes up, Dallas will just cut him. DONT MATTER THE CAP HIT, etc. DALLAS WILL NOT LET TO DO MAJOR DAMAGE.

Of course this is MO. I dont even THINK! he'll do anything.

hermitkid

Reaction score
I'm sure the negative press will be great motivation for him. On the flipside you have to worry about what's going to happen if, for one reason or another, he doesn't end up producing on the field. Is he going to turn his anger over lack of production against his teammates and coaching staff or will he learn from past troubles and keep his negativity under wraps?