T.O. / Keyshawn

jasonwitten82

Reaction score
Ok, I'm not a big fan of T.O. but, how many people on this board were against Keyshawn coming to Dallas? It appears now that most people don't want him to leave. Now if Keyshawn can behave (for the most part), who's to say that T.O. wont be a good boy (if we sign him)?

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
I think the smoldering debris that TO has left in his wake in not one (SF), Not 2 (Baltimore) but 3 (Philly) teams is reason enough to think it may be a stretch for him to be a good boy.

Taz

Reaction score
I was in favor of getting key
I liked him over galloway that never did anything.
I was sad that we didn't keep rocket too. I liked his nick name :D

skinsscalper

Reaction score
I know one thing, in an ideal world we can get T.o_On his best behavior, re-sign Key and watch the rest of the NFC suck on the vapors of this "30-something" group of WRs'.

SS

sacase

Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
I think the smoldering debris that TO has left in his wake in not one (SF), Not 2 (Baltimore) but 3 (Philly) teams is reason enough to think it may be a stretch for him to be a good boy.

TO was never on Baltimore....quit making it worse than it really is.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
sacase said:
TO was never on Baltimore....quit making it worse than it really is.

Ummm, yes he was. For about a day or two and threw a tantrum about being traded there. How quickly we forget.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Did yall catch the segment on Total Access,, where the guy commenting on TO, said interest in him is dying out and that shoudl be able to sign him to the deal Dallas wants,, and he went on to say, that if it was him, he would have 17 roster bonus , which means weekly bonus for not acting bad lol.. great idea i think

speedkilz88

Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
Ummm, yes he was. For about a day or two and threw a tantrum about being traded there. How quickly we forget.
He never actually was property of the Ravens because the league stepped in and voided the deal. The league has to okay the deals before they are valid.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
speedkilz88 said:
He never actually was property of the Ravens because the league stepped in and voided the deal.

They gave Baltimore compensation. IT's all the same thing. He was traded, they had his rights, then it was voided because TO is a whinner. You can say it however you want, but he was traded. And that is what ticked of Ray Lewis and the Ravens. That is why I included Baltimore.