T.O on Letterman tonite

mcare89

Reaction score
Just a reminder to all you cowboy fans. The best receiver in football will be on David Letterman tonite. You guys will get to see your competition on National TV. I hope Terence Newman is allowed to stay up late and watch TV. He didnt see much of T.O. last time. By the time Newman saw him he was 10 yards past him.

Oh yeah, Good Luck. You'll need it ( and a nuke to hit NovaCare Complex)

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
mcare89 said:
Just a reminder to all you cowboy fans. The best receiver in football will be on David Letterman tonite. You guys will get to see your competition on National TV. I hope Terence Newman is allowed to stay up late and watch TV. He didnt see much of T.O. last time. By the time Newman saw him he was 10 yards past him.

honestly I wish a nuke would hit Owens...hopefully if Owens pops his knee a bunch of Cowboys fans there will cheer just like the Philly trash did for Irvin in 1999

David

mcare89

Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
honestly I wish a nuke would hit Owens...hopefully if Owens pops his knee a bunch of Cowboys fans there will cheer just like the Philly trash did for Irvin in 1999

David
But that wont happen because nobody on your cowboy defense can catch him. Dont you have to at least touch him to do that?

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
mcare89 said:
But that wont happen because nobody on your cowboy defense can catch him. Dont you have to at least touch him to do that?

yeah thats one of the downsides of you guys having that new field...

on the old crap field you could just be strolling around and pop a knee or bust an achilles

David

hardcorebob

Through thick and thin
Reaction score
mcare89 said:

Who wants to watch a egotistical, classless, closet homosexual on tv? No one cares about TO except himself. I thought the best line (in showing his stupidity) TO said was recently when he thinks he is the MVP of 2004. P Manning is shredding a 20 year record and he can't even accept that his avg season doesn't come close in comparison. Illusions of grandure...... :iggles:

Jersey

Reaction score
The top players go on in February after winning a Superbowl. Just goes to show you that when in philly, never, means never. Maybe to boost ratings & bring attention to himself he'll make out with Donovan again.

hardcorebob

Through thick and thin
Reaction score
BTW, everyone know J Horn is the best WR in the league right now and he plays for the crappy Aints.

shnagy

Reaction score
mcare89 said:
So i take it you're not a fan of the ladies? :iggles: Go away :mule:

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
mcare89 said:

I don't normally wish harm on any football player, but T.O. is one that I would love to see crippled in a wheelchair while being fed through a tube.

Reaction score
Tuna Helper said:
I don't normally wish harm on any football player, but T.O. is one that I would love to see crippled in a wheelchair while being fed through a tube.

:eek:
WOW dude!!!... Merry freekin' Christmas to you too!!

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
mcare89 said:

vomit.jpg

Next_years_Champs

Reaction score
terrel owens's contribution to the overall quality of mankind matches exactly the eagles contribution to the National Football League's legacy of championship teams.

ZERO

TooStupid

Talk is Cheap...Walk the Walk
Reaction score
mcare89 said:

Not only is T.O. thee biggest A****** in the leage, he is in my eyes as classy as Mike Tyson. It's one thing to have talent and use it but he is not the best receiver in the league. The nonsense of him talking on T.V. in third person is enough reason to hate the A******. He has No Shame, nor Class! BUT I'M JUST STATING THE OBVIOUS.
:stop:

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
I don't want him hurt, I just want him on the sidelines at the NFC Championship game staring in silence as his season is about to end and once again his team will have the "Choke" tag attached to it.

Why have him go out in glory, better to let him live in shame...