T.O. touchdown

Dingo05

Reaction score
If you go back and watch the game you can here Tony yell "T.O.!" right after the snap. T.O. was running, Tony yells and then T.O. turns and puts his hand up. It is at 12:54 of the third quarter.:bow:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Dingo05;1747181 said:
If you go back and watch the game you can here Tony yell "T.O.!" right after the snap. T.O. was running, Tony yells and then T.O. turns and puts his hand up. It is at 12:54 of the third quarter.:bow:

I did not hear him on the broadcast but did see him in the post game where he talked about it. He said he knew by the body language of Dawkins that he would be coming on the blitz. Romo also knew they would be able to pick up Dawkins and with a soft area in front of TO it was like taking candy from a baby.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Doomsday101;1747223 said:
I did not hear him on the broadcast but did see him in the post game where he talked about it. He said he knew by the body language of Dawkins that he would be coming on the blitz. Romo also knew they would be able to pick up Dawkins and with a soft area in front of TO it was like taking candy from a baby.
you can hear it in the highlight on nfl.com and probally dc.com

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I was joking with my wife he should have ran to the Eagles logo and do the same thing he did in Dallas. ;)

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1747417 said:
I was joking with my wife he should have ran to the Eagles logo and do the same thing he did in Dallas. ;)

LOL.. That would have been awesome..

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
T.O81;1747421 said:
LOL.. That would have been awesome..

Not really I hated it then and wouldn't actually want any of our players to disrespect another team like that.

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1747445 said:
Not really I hated it then and wouldn't actually want any of our players to disrespect another team like that.

True that.. but that would just be payback, for him doing it to us. You never know with T.O.

bobtheflob

Reaction score
I wonder how he heard him over all that noise?

Oh yeah, half the crowd had probably left by then. The rest left after that play.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
bobtheflob;1747560 said:

Oh yeah, half the crowd had probably left by then. The rest left after that play.

It is hard to cheer when you jaw is hanging down. :laugh2: Philly fans saw the future of the NFC East and they are stunned. :laugh2:

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
bobtheflob;1747560 said:

Half... Half were in their cars and headed home.
The place was empty at the end.

Reminds me of the Giant and Jet lean years at he end of the season in December.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh... Memories.....:laugh2: :laugh1: :starspin :star:

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
T.O81;1747453 said:
True that.. but that would just be payback, for him doing it to us. You never know with T.O.

What?? How could he be paying us back by making himself look like the idiot he was before?? :eek::

alancdc

Reaction score
I had too much Vodka so I taped the game and ran it back a few times when I first heard it. He sure did say TO. Pretty cool. I hope they will continue to get him the ball in space. He can still dominate.