Twitter: T-Will update

links18

Reaction score
If it ain't hamstrings, its ankles. Why are injuries contagious on this team?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
If it's just a pain issue the trainers can manage that for him.

I'm just worried we don't have T-Will, Dez, and Zeke next week. The Falcons are vulnerable right now and we have to take advantage....

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I thought it looked like Dez had it a little worse, hope both can recover quickly.

links18

Reaction score
You think so? I think we are one of the most healthy teams in the league. Most teams have guys on season ending injuries.

Yeah, but we have guys get the same injury in clusters it seems. Its weird.

T-RO

Reaction score
If it ain't hamstrings, its ankles. Why are injuries contagious on this team?

I think it's called football.

As Romo said during the game...the Cowboys have had better health than most teams this year.

MSCowboyFan

Reaction score
If it's just a pain issue the trainers can manage that for him.

I'm just worried we don't have T-Will, Dez, and Zeke next week. The Falcons are vulnerable right now and we have to take advantage....

Yeah...they are 4-4 and will come out next week like their HAIR is on fire because they know a loss means they might not make the playoffs. I don't like our chances next week: especially if Zeke can't play. They are a cornered animal with a ton of talent.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
T-Will was great today. We need him to contribute. If defenses have to worry about him now along with all of our other weapons, I like our chances going forward.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah...they are 4-4 and will come out next week like their HAIR is on fire because they know a loss means they might not make the playoffs. I don't like our chances next week: especially if Zeke can't play. They are a cornered animal with a ton of talent.
With the exception of Denver, we play really well on the road, so there's that.