Take a look at these past threads.

StevenOtero

Reaction score

TEK2000

Reaction score
That last thread with HH31's comments about Payton.... its just scary.

God help us... if Zimmer breaks out with Atlanta's D kicking butt like Payton has New Orleans doing... I'm not sure what we'll do then.

That'd be 2 GREAT coaches that BP just crapped on and forced them into being football idiots while they were under him.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
TEK2000;1304779 said:

God help us... if Zimmer breaks out with Atlanta's D kicking butt like Payton has New Orleans doing... I'm not sure what we'll do then.

That'd be 2 GREAT coaches that BP just crapped on and forced them into being football idiots while they were under him.
Yup, it is our luck.

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
otero1;1304751 said:

I love Ashwynn's comment: "So what if he does. GOod for him, the city of New Orleans deserves something to rally round. Problem is they will burn their city down and loot it."

Sounds like someone really knows the city of New Orleans. LMAO!!!!

:lmao2: :lmao:

TEK2000

Reaction score
otero1;1304786 said:
Yup, it is our luck.

BP might be the Drew Bledsoe of head coaches. Whoever is under him turns out to be a coaching genius when they are no longer under him.

TEK2000

Reaction score
I was more referring to the thought of Zimmer lighting it up in Atlanta. HH calls Payton vanilla and mindless... then when he's in full control he's considered a genius.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
TEK2000;1304791 said:
BP might be the Drew Bledsoe of head coaches. Whoever is under him turns out to be a coaching genius when they are no longer under him.

near perfect.

dfense

Reaction score
TEK2000;1304779 said:

What? When was Zimmer ever great? Ever? He inherited a good defense and slowly killed it. The style of defense Jimmy brought to Dallas was always in the top 15. Campo had it at #1 with nobody even making the ProBowl. The worst part about Zimmer is he can't develop players, can't seem to teach technic at all. His blitzes are predictable and almost always get torched when he uses them. Plus, he's a screamer. A coach who berates and swears all the time as a motivational method. Players will tune that out after a while, and six years qualifies as a while in my book. The time is more than due for a change.